PDA

View Full Version : Horrific Holidays - Ends 30th May

the.games
20-05-2013, 07:00 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_orange/Horrific+Holidays

Holidays are something that we all look forward to. They give us a golden opportunity to get away from the day to day stresses of everyday life and generally just provide us with a chance to relax and spend time doing what we normally do not get a chance to do. Saying that, most of us have at least one experience of a holiday that was more of a disaster. This can sometimes be caused by things as trivial as the weather.

For this competition I would like to tell me about a time that you have had a horrific holiday.

The worst will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Calum0812
26-05-2013, 09:28 AM
We went on a trip to France with my school (all boys).

The plug sockets could be wobbled in the wall, the bathroom was falling apart, there was no toilet role, the TV screen was cracked, there was a dead cockroach on the floor and to top it all off? I shared a double bed with my mate.

The hotel spoiled it a lot tbqh :(

Phil
26-05-2013, 11:45 AM
When we were in Orlando we went to go see a Rocket Launch but it was postponed until the next day. We were flying out that night so we didn't get to see it. Was so disappointed :(

Succubus
26-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Two incidents. Anyway, one day I was in the sea and I stepped on a sea urchin (at the time I thought it was a crab like pinching my toes) so I walked over it a few times (lol) and when I got out I noticed 5 black dots on my big toe and I thought nothing of it. I got back to the cruise and It was starting to hurt like hell so I was taken to the cruise doctor, they said I had sea urchin spikes in my toe, 3 deep and 2 shallow so they had to get a needle to get them all out. And the second one is fairly similar, one little **** of a step sister left a umbrella cocktail stick on the floor and when I woke up the next morning I jumped out of bed and I landed on it on my heel and it was like jammed in there lol. Happy reading.

MKR&*42
26-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Won't say the full details or everyone will think I'm some serial killer or something. But went camping with a group of people and then on the day before we were meant to leave, like something happened and some kid was bleeding from the back of his head all over the tent - not pretty js - and once that had all healed up he still didn't feel that great all night and ended up throwing up 3 times in the middle of the night... twice in the tent and on somebody.

:Sick:

BreakfastBacon
28-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Once I fell over.

Daltron
29-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Once we went on school camp and they made us eat Kangaroo meat which is like our national animal!!! (we were like 10 at the time) and like MOST of us were sick and spewed up when we found out LMAO

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Nothing that bad has really happened that I can remember, but once it kept raining LOL - but yeah can't think of anything worse than that that has happened so I must be pretty lucky :P.

Sloths
29-05-2013, 10:18 PM
When I went down to the south island we stopped off at a mini golf course before our flight was meant to take off cuz we had spare time. We parked the car in the car park where they said they'd be full watch on all the cars at all times (obviously we weren't the only ones wanting to waste times before flights). But we came back from our game to the car broken into and all of our suitcases and hand luggage had been nicked. We still went on the holiday but we spent a lot of the time in insurance places and cheap shops buying awful clothing to make up for what we lost. On top of all that the incident made me anxious and living in a camper van meant driving all the time so i was sick constantly the first like 1 1/2 weeks.. Wasn't a good 2 weeks holiday at all.

Cassiieee
30-05-2013, 10:41 PM
;s.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!