PDA

View Full Version : Madrid WANT Bale

Richie
22-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Madrid have offered Spurs four players as potential makeweights in a deal to buy Bale – Pepe, Marcello, Gonzalo Higuain and Angel di Maria.

READ HERE (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/315893/Real-Madrid-want-Gareth-Bale-NOW/)

Bale is class but i'd snap Higuain or Di Maria up any day for Bale. I'm a spurs fan myself but my gut is telling me Bale isn't going to perform no were near as good as he did this season next season. I reckon Madrid will buy him but let him waste away on the bench. Wouldn't bloody surprise me. Thoughts?

Things could seriously change for spurs

e5
22-05-2013, 08:57 AM
That is some offer! I could see him going to united, not madrid

David
22-05-2013, 09:10 AM
they're not worth bale if you ask me

Matthew
22-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I doubt madrid would let marcelo go :O

Pepe is a good CB, but is pretty dirty and is getting on
Hasn't di maria had a very poor season?
And I'm pretty sure higuain was born offside (for madrid anyway)

IMO just take cash

David
22-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Hasn't di maria had a very poor season?

thought he was a champ this season, excluding his bad case of weak foot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZA9SxJiaBs

i'd rather see all of them at the bernabeu next season than bale if im honest, if anything a new full back to replace arbeloa should be priority

Describe
22-05-2013, 03:21 PM
If http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk (http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/) is anything to go by Gareth Bale is worth £37,000,000 whilst the four offered are worth a total of £121,000,000. I believe transfermarkt are a little eccentric with player values, but even so, half of the player worth of the four is worth more than Gareth Bale. That's not good business for Madrid in my eyes but then again report comes from the Daily Star so it more than likely hasn't got any weight to it.

Zak
22-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I'd take the deal then sell the players asap

Then use the cash to buy some cheaper but more worth-while players

Gibs960
22-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Bale probably won't improve at Tottenham, but I don't think he'll go to Madrid. What Madrid have done is offered 4 average players for 1 world class player, not worth selling him.

David
22-05-2013, 03:50 PM
What Madrid have done is offered 4 average players for 1 world class player

not sure if serious

Matthew
22-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Bale probably won't improve at Tottenham, but I don't think he'll go to Madrid. What Madrid have done is offered 4 average players for 1 world class player, not worth selling him.

Those players are anything but average, what are you talking about

Marcelo is one of the best LBs in the world, and is only 25
Pepe is dirty but a good CB. He's 30 but thats not too bad for a CB
Di Maria's season hasn't been as good as his last but he's still a great player, and again is only 25
Higuain on his day is amazing, there's a reason chelsea chased him all of last summer :o. Again, just 25.

None of the players are as good as bale but they're in no way average..

and Describe; Bale is easily worth £50m!

Describe
22-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Those players are anything but average, what are you talking about

Marcelo is one of the best LBs in the world, and is only 25
Pepe is dirty but a good CB. He's 30 but thats not too bad for a CB
Di Maria's season hasn't been as good as his last but he's still a great player, and again is only 25
Higuain on his day is amazing, there's a reason chelsea chased him all of last summer :o. Again, just 25.

None of the players are as good as bale but they're in no way average..

and @Describe (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26380); Bale is easily worth £50m!
You're right actually, if Lucas is worth £45m then Bale is worth much more than him!

Matthew
22-05-2013, 04:15 PM
You're right actually, if Lucas is worth £45m then Bale is worth much more than him!

Lucas moura?

He was 45m euros I think.

IMO Bale would sell quite easily for £50m this summer.

Gibs960
22-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I didn't mean average but I wouldn't put them anywhere near Bale, talent-wise.

Matthew
22-05-2013, 04:49 PM
I didn't mean average but I wouldn't put them anywhere near Bale, talent-wise.

well of course not, which is presumably why madrid would offer 1 or 2 + cash :P

Neither madrid nor spurs are stupid, of course a straight swap for one player would never happen

Adam
22-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Lucas is a magnificent player.

Describe
22-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Lucas is a magnificent player.
But Bale is better..

Adam
23-05-2013, 06:51 PM
But Bale is better..
Debatable. Lucas is 3 years younger than Bale and Bale was a nobody 3 years ago.

Stephen
23-05-2013, 07:41 PM
how does age mean more talent

Describe
23-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Debatable. Lucas is 3 years younger than Bale and Bale was a nobody 3 years ago.
You're right, Lucas is 3 years younger and his future is very bright but when speaking about the present you must consider Bale better than Lucas Moura.

..Bale was a nobody 3 years ago.
I disagree actually, this is when Bale was really starting to shine..

He signed a new four-year contract at White Hart Lane on 7 May 2010 as a reward for helping the club reach the Champions League qualification place.

On 21 August, Bale scored twice in a 2–1 win at Stoke City, the second of which was a head-high volley into the top right hand corner of the goal.This was later awarded goal of the match for August 2010 by the BBC.

On 25 August, Bale set up all four goals to help Spurs overcome Young Boys 4–0 (6–3 agg.) in a Champions League Play-Off at White Hart Lane.

On 29 September 2010, Bale scored his first Champions League goal for Tottenham in a 4–1 home win against Dutch champions FC Twente in their second game of the group stages. In recognition, he was named Welsh Player of the Year by the FAW.

On 20 October 2010, Bale scored his first senior hat trick against European Champions Inter at the San Siro in the Champions League.
..give or take on some of the dates being 3 years, still pretty good for a nobody though right?

;)

Adam
23-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Jesus Christ was that 3 years ago against Milan? Jeeeeeeeeez.

Describe
23-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Jesus Christ was that 3 years ago against Milan? Jeeeeeeeeez.
Back when he destroyed poor old Maicon!

Adam
23-05-2013, 08:07 PM
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Back when he destroyed poor old Maicon!
Seems like it was only last year. Christ.

In any case we're talking about two absolutely quality footballers.

Describe
23-05-2013, 08:08 PM

It's amazing how time flies..

Yeah there's no denying that, the best is yet to come!

Matthew
23-05-2013, 08:21 PM

Moura is good but no way has he lived up to his pricetag...

..yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!