PDA

View Full Version : Arid Activities - Ends 6th June

the.games
26-05-2013, 07:11 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/got_frog/Arid+Activities

Many people aspire to do a variety of jobs when they leave school, but very few people actually make it to their dream job. Many people have to settle for more menial jobs, and a few have to settle for a mind-numbingly boring job. One of the worst that I could find is a technical manager - his actual job is to watch paint dry and make sure it dries properly.

For this competition I want you to post the most boring job that you can find.

The worst will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

BreakfastBacon
01-06-2013, 09:40 AM
A guy who has to stare at a tree to make sure no birds go on it

(Singapore)

AlexJRiley
01-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Quality control for Dulux (it would literally be taking paint, making sure its the right viscousity and watching it dry)

Explorator
01-06-2013, 11:44 AM
The man who has to read out football scores for Leagues 1 and 2 on the radio.

I'm not sure if you have it where you live, but we have a 50 odd year old man who reads out the scores in a bland voice daily.

Cassiieee
01-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Watching paint dry.

MKR&*42
01-06-2013, 09:48 PM
That woman who sits in Alan Sugar's office on the apprentice. I'm not kidding she says like "you can go through to the boardroom" now like twice and she just has to sit there waiting to say the same line every week.

I legit don't think she has a job.

Aiden
02-06-2013, 10:10 AM
That woman who sits in Alan Sugar's office on the apprentice. I'm not kidding she says like "you can go through to the boardroom" now like twice and she just has to sit there waiting to say the same line every week.

I legit don't think she has a job.

she does more then tht :)

---

and hxc staff
the only fun bit is spam thread lol

PaulRoseman
02-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Real life scare crow. Some guy actually done that. Seen it on Russel Howard's good news.

Liva
04-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Writing subtitles for really boring movies...

DjFinePlay
05-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Train driver

Not sure about this as I don't often travel by train and never have or do not know anyone that has worked as a train driver but when I think about it I am pretty sure this job makes for a good contender. Its like a bus driver they do the same journey so many times a day and they see the exact same stuff on the journeys they do, difference is with a bus driver you have to keep your wits about you as your driving and many things to take into consideration and be wary of. In a train however all you have to do is know the correct speeds and listen to a radio and be sure to do as your told from the control station.

Like I say I have no idea how much work train drivers really have to do and how boring it may be but it defiantly seems like a dull job from what I can picture.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!