PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Wives' Tales - Ends 26th June

Sho
20-06-2013, 11:20 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_orange/Wacky+Wives%20Tales

My grandparents are very superstitious. They're always extremely careful when carrying out even the simplest tasks like brushing the floor since they think that bad things will happen if they do them wrong. Some examples of the things they believe in are that if you hit someone's feet while brushing the floor they'll end up in jail, if a clock which has not been working suddenly chimes, there will be a death in the family and a horseshoe hung in the bedroom will keep nightmares away.

What I'd like you to do is post a silly superstition.

The silliest entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Samantha.
23-06-2013, 08:28 AM
My friend really believes in superstitions so I know quite a few of her weird ones!

If a black cat walks towards you, it brings you good fortune, but if it walks away, it takes the good luck with it.

Zelda
23-06-2013, 08:50 PM
that if you spill salt, you should immediately throw some over your left shoulder to strike the evil spirits lurking behind you

Yawn
24-06-2013, 11:05 AM
RABBITS FEET BRING GD LUCK. POOR RABBIT :'(

http://www.playhugelottos.com/uploads/assets//Pictures_2/rabbits_foot.jpg

Negativities
24-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Walking under a ladder!!

That makes me superstitious all the time!!! Idk why?!

JACKTARD
25-06-2013, 12:16 PM
If you say 'rabbit, rabbit, rabbit' first thing before you say anything else at the start of a month you will have good luck for that month.

ShrimpJuice
25-06-2013, 04:52 PM
If you open an umbrella indoors it is supposed to bring bad luck. ;o

Daltron
26-06-2013, 12:46 AM
stepping on cracks in pavements brings bad luck!!

neoncupcakez
26-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Collect seven or nine different flowers on midsummer eve and place them under your pillow and it is said that you will dream of your future spouse. (Sweden)

Haha, too much trouble if you ask me.

Munex
26-06-2013, 03:25 PM
I always feel uneasy when I see one magpie (one for sorrow, two for joy)... I've even picked up a habit of literally crossing my eyes when I see one, just so that my vision will blur and I'll see two.

Crazayy..

Ironic if I walk into a lamp post while doing that.

Cassiieee
26-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Fidning a one penny on the floor facing tails is meant to be good luck.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!