PDA

View Full Version : BANK Fashion Interview

chantellehugs
28-06-2013, 06:38 PM
I have an interview on Sunday for BANK and I'm wondering if anyone knows what sort of questions they might ask? This is my first ever interview so I've no idea :)!

Phil
28-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Ohh! I would like to work in a bank! I have no experience in that field so I can't help you but believe in your self! Interviews are easy! Make sure to have a good answer prepared for why you want the job! And since it's your first interview, make sure you have questions to ask at the end!

IceNineKills
28-06-2013, 09:48 PM
just lie to them and sound amazing, thats what i do

today
28-06-2013, 10:20 PM
i used to be management at JD Sports which is part of Bank as well.

do research on the company and the brands as a company JD Sports is growing so quickly and doing well.

Special
28-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Ohh! I would like to work in a bank! I have no experience in that field so I can't help you but believe in your self! Interviews are easy! Make sure to have a good answer prepared for why you want the job! And since it's your first interview, make sure you have questions to ask at the end!

she means bank the high street store not a bank lol

when i had an interview for armani earlier this year they asked me odd questions which threw me off a bi such as 'which designer inspires you' & 'if a customer approached you with a problem how would you deal with it'

& then obviously the generic interview questions like 'what would you bring to the company?' 'why should we pick you above everyone else?'

they will also ask if you have any questions at the end of the interview, good questions to ask (it's better to ask questions even if you don't care what the answer is than not ask any at all) are things such as 'how do your rotas work, are they weekly/fornightly/monthly?' & 'is their opportunities to progress to higher ranks?' & perhaps 'is their chances for overtime?' (this shows you're pro-active & keen)

also take your CV - they will already have a copy but will expect to bring your own, also take a bottle of water in with you, my mouth got so dry during mine lol

remember eye contact, don't think about this too much though because it will come naturally most likely

above all it's only an interview not the end of the world!

today
28-06-2013, 11:14 PM

when i had an interview for armani earlier this year they asked me odd questions which threw me off a bi such as 'which designer inspires you' & 'if a customer approached you with a problem how would you deal with it'
I doubt they'll ask designer questions though do talk about which brands you like in the company.

& then obviously the generic interview questions like 'what would you bring to the company?' 'why should we pick you above everyone else?'
Talk about customer service and how customers come first.

they will also ask if you have any questions at the end of the interview, good questions to ask (it's better to ask questions even if you don't care what the answer is than not ask any at all) are things such as 'how do your rotas work, are they weekly/fornightly/monthly?' & 'is their opportunities to progress to higher ranks?' & perhaps 'is their chances for overtime?' (this shows you're pro-active & keen)
Don't ask about rota's lol, do ask about instore training though.

also take your CV - they will already have a copy but will expect to bring your own, also take a bottle of water in with you, my mouth got so dry during mine lol
Don't take your CV lol, you'll look like an idiot.

remember eye contact, don't think about this too much though because it will come naturally most likely

see bold lol.

Special
29-06-2013, 04:22 PM
see bold lol.

erm thanks not sure why you've done that i don't need the help she does lol

they asked me which designers inspire me & with bank being similar to armani i put 2+2 together & figured they'd ask questions similar - i wasn't expecting them to ask me it

when i had my armani interview they asked for me CV & covering letter on the day even though i knew they had a copy because i sent when i applied via email

why would you ask if you'll be given training lol of course they'll train you they're not just going to let you do anything if you don't know what you're doing lol

today
29-06-2013, 09:05 PM
erm thanks not sure why you've done that i don't need the help she does lol

they asked me which designers inspire me & with bank being similar to armani i put 2+2 together & figured they'd ask questions similar - i wasn't expecting them to ask me it

when i had my armani interview they asked for me CV & covering letter on the day even though i knew they had a copy because i sent when i applied via email

why would you ask if you'll be given training lol of course they'll train you they're not just going to let you do anything if you don't know what you're doing lol

I mean't past basic training as a Sales Advisor. VM / Senior Sales / Supervisor. Previously working for the company I know what questions they want to hear.

chantellehugs
01-07-2013, 11:44 PM

Thanks for your suggestions, next time I'll definitely take a bottle of water because my mouth was ridiculously dry! She explained all about rotas, training and overtime so at the end all I asked was 'What's a typical day like working at Bank?' and I think she took that well :)

see bold lol.

Thank you! Yeah I emphasised that customers are central to the business and how it's important to create customer loyalty seeing as they sell brands that are also sold elsewhere.

Really appreciate the advice, I think I might have gotten too into it because it went over by 15 minutes but it was a great first interview experience :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!