PDA

View Full Version : The Big Cream - Ends 9th July

Samantha
29-06-2013, 02:00 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/habbo_old/The+Big%20Cream

The other week my boyfriend presented me with a gift he'd bought from Costa Coffee, in the form of a giant Custard Cream biscuit as he knows I love them. I haven't dared to eat it yet, well by the time I'm writing this competition, but overall it was a nice gesture. It's little things like that, which makes me have ideas for many competitions and this wasn't any different. For this competition I want you to think of something, that could be enlarged into a massive version of itself, like the Custard Cream; I would also like you to tell me why it would be amazing if it was big too!

The smartest idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Matheus
04-07-2013, 01:29 AM
I love Chocolate kisses, but they're so tiny. If there was an enlarged version of it, it would be amazing.

Daltron
04-07-2013, 02:14 AM
massive iphone, so we can use it with our feet like a massive keyboard :d

JACKTARD
04-07-2013, 03:02 PM
A trampoline, they're great and everything but it'd be cool to have a massive one

Becka
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Spiders

It would be so funny, because quite a few people are afraid of them!

Sieglinde
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Spaceship, because more people would be able to explore space *_*

FlyingJesus
04-07-2013, 05:53 PM
HIV so it would be too big to get into your body and you could just punch it

geekygrant
05-07-2013, 10:07 AM
A massive computer that you could walk in to, and use your body to move the stuff about. Playing Habbo would be like literally being in the room, would be so cool :P

Spoltage
05-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Lego... building houses would be so much easier!!!

Sam

bkps
05-07-2013, 06:05 PM
i think a massive coin that is worth billions and you could just like scan it and it takes the money off of it like if the coin was worth 5 billion and you bought something for like 2 billion yu scan it and you got 3 billion left but its not that massive like its the size of your head and everyone gets one when theyre born and it has your details built in and like it knows your fingerprint so whenever you use it, you gotta use your fingerprint as well to prove its you. that way, none can be stolen :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!