PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back and with a brand new report :p

Tristan
04-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Rare Values:

Silver Nelly:
Seen Traded At 3.0 CS as people are wanting it greatly and seellers also want profit and people give them up to 3 CS. Seen Traded 4 Times ! :o

Aloe Vera:
It keeps raising at price quite astonishingly. (:o Long word For me :p) Its now being traded at around 2.7CS with the prise raising that extra bit. Seen Traded 3 Times ! :o

Bronze Nelly:
Its getting an awkward time at 3.2 CS in the recent day, So Sellers Want That price but the buyers are finding it hard to get that price for it, so instead people are buying it at 3 CS just so that they can get a deal on it. Seen Traded 4 Times ! :o

Green BirdBath:
Again, Its not being traded at a good price, people cant really get the .1 on it really unless in norms but sellers want rares, so people lower their offer to 4 CS but still noot really selling but in the end the seller would sell for 4 CS,(seen 3 times) or other people/sellers would bump up the price to 4.5 CS! only seen once though..

sim
04-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Hi samdabling,

Thanks for posting some more great AND accurate results. On the whole I agree with what you say but when prices are 'awquard' a few norms are added but most of the time its still traded with the '.1'. I totally agree about the Silver Nelly everyone wants one and from time to time they are seen traded at 3CS.
The Aloe vera keeps going up and down and can get confusing when some people say its going down and other up. (TIP: Play the furni stock market :) buy them when they are low and sell them when they are expensive! :)). The bronze Nelly however has quite often been traded for 3.5 but also as said before it has been seen at 3CS. Your value on the Green BB is accurate :o.

Your layout is great and to improve even more you could add some pictures but apart form that its brilliant and awsome!

Thanks for posting and good luck! ;)
simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter Trialist!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!