PDA

View Full Version : [Question] do you still use user notes?

today
07-07-2013, 09:49 PM
for moderation and ect, didn't you used to use them to write out staff name changes too so you knew who had what previous names or am i making it up?

Trying to find out all my old names...

Thread moved here by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbox Feedback' as its more suited here.

Chris
07-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Yeah we still use them. All username changes are logged in a thread so I've found all of your name changes:

PHP.
Lust.
ElectricSPIDER
Bruised
Myspace
Hollywood (x2)
I R WOODY
KL!!

today
07-07-2013, 10:09 PM
l o v e y o u.

Yeah we still use them. All username changes are logged in a thread so I've found all of your name changes:

PHP.
Lust.
ElectricSPIDER
Bruised
Myspace
Hollywood (x2)
I R WOODY
KL!!

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Just wondering, isn't there an install or option to allow you to view old usernames on users profiles...?

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

today
07-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Just wondering, isn't there an install or option to allow you to view old usernames on users profiles...?

No idea, but I'm glad upon request it was easy to get the information.

Though scary at how old some of them name changes were... Specially upon searching them names.

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 10:29 PM
No idea, but I'm glad upon request it was easy to get the information.

Though scary at how old some of them name changes were... Specially upon searching them names.

I R WOODY and KL!! are excellent usernames!

Chris
07-07-2013, 10:34 PM

I have no idea. I've not heard of anything like that. :P

Samantha
07-07-2013, 10:34 PM

When you edit your profile you can add your old names yourself. If you went on mine for example I have a list. I would link u, but I'm on my phone.

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
I have no idea. I've not heard of anything like that. :P

Ill try and find out when on my PC tomorrow :)

Chris
07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
When you edit your profile you can add your old names yourself. If you went on mine for example I have a list. I would link u, but I'm on my phone.

There is that but I think he meant an automated one.

Ill try and find out when on my PC tomorrow :)

Ok :)

xxMATTGxx
07-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I think there is a few plugins out there.

Mr-Trainor
07-07-2013, 11:11 PM
I think that was discussed before when showing prev names was first discussed (maybe not) but wasn't the reason for the box for previous names being added just so that people could choose whether or not they want to share their previous names. Unless the automated way (plugin) would have an option.

David
07-07-2013, 11:31 PM
The only plugin I know of without searching google that shows previous usernames on profiles automatically, is linked with the dbtech name change plugin, which lets users change their own names.

"Can View Own History" permission for profile block
"Can View Others History" permission for profile block

Which is the one you're thinking of Marketing;

GoldenMerc
07-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Horrible plugin

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!