PDA

View Full Version : Roses are Red - Ends 14th July

OldLoveSong
29-06-2013, 07:46 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/36/Roses+are%20Red

Roses are my favourite type of flowers. Why, you may ask? They come in multiple different colours and each of those colours has a certain meaning to them. For instance, a red rose represents love, a yellow rose represents friendship, and a white rose represents purity and innocence, and so on.

For this competition I want you to come up with a colour of a rose and your own meaning for it.

The person with the most unique meaning will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Daltron
09-07-2013, 01:19 AM
extremely dark purple with white almost soothing at the top: sadness but good things are to come

Kardan
10-07-2013, 12:29 AM
black.
death.

Drake.
10-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Invisible because when my ex gave me a rose I saw through it and knew she'd done something bad. She had broken my GUITAR LEAD!!!!!!!!! :@

God
10-07-2013, 12:34 AM
I would totz do rainbow, and for it to mean "You mean everything 2 me!"

Drake.
10-07-2013, 12:39 AM
I would totz do rainbow, and for it to mean "You mean everything 2 me!"

But rainbow is only 7 colours, not everything. #PHYSICS

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please only post competition entries here.

Matheus
10-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Maroon for deep in love

AlexJRiley
10-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Camo Green - Im hiding something from you

kjcool
10-07-2013, 05:23 PM
The rose's shape itself will be unique, spiralling a dozen or more petals that mirrors its each other's stances to create some sort of soft velvety dance. These petals are a mixture of two very strong colours, red and yellow - intertwining with one other, almost merging into one, yet it can be clearly identified that they are separate, showing different sensations and symbolism. The red, which acts as the lower spectrum of the rose petal is a strong stimulant that shows excitement and enthusiasm, growing into a very strong and vibrant nature and encourages action and confidence as well as relinquishing those fears and anxiety that we all have as we grow up. As the red carpet seeps its way up the petal's curved body, it slowly transforms into a bright, yellow tip that hints optimism and happiness. It shows that it has reached its peak - it is content and it gives off a sign of enlightenment. The yellow beauty is found on the higher part of the petal - the tip - to indicate that it has reached it maximum peak. It has achieved the dreams and goals that it needed and turned them into reality which is a sign of inspiration to those who have their own goals and achievements that they are trying to reach.

Cassiieee
12-07-2013, 12:37 AM
I would have a yellow rose with a blue top - For the colours for when you go to the beach to lay a rose in the sea to a passed family/friend. (Atleast that's what we do where I live) It'll be the colour of the sand and sea.

bkps
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM
a rose that goes from the top to the bottom from baby pink to baby blue to symbolize a new life.

cheyenne80
12-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Pink Rose = Hope

Becka
13-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Brown - This rose is a sign of bad luck

x--ha
13-07-2013, 03:39 PM
A fake rose, so they never die.

iiLion
13-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Peach, mango, violet and lilac to represent calmness.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!