PDA

View Full Version : Survive The Night – Ends 23rd July

Derrener
15-07-2013, 09:12 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/black_style/Survive+The%20Night

Imagine this. It’s the middle of winter, night time and a zombie apocalypse is imminent. You have been told to stay where you are and not leave, for you own safety. The local authorities have told you the safety precautions (board up the windows with whatever you can find and barricade the doors). This is the worst night in history and all you have to do is… survive the night.

If you were to get attacked by the zombies how would defend yourself, only using things around you? Use the
template below!

Where are you? –
What items do you have around you? -
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? -

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Drake.
18-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Where are you? My kitchen
What items do you have around you? Knives and a cup of coffee.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? I'll use the coffee to give me an energy boost then go all ninja on them with my throwing knives.

AlexJRiley
18-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Where are you? – Bedroom
What items do you have around you? - Golf clubs, tv, electrical cables, copper pipes, curtains, water
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - I'd attach the curtain to my door, across it, rip a copper pipe from the ceiling so it douses the curtain. attach the electrical cable to the copper pipe to electrify it so the curtain is also electrified. Then club the zombies over the head when its muscles seize up to kill it.

x--ha
18-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Where are you? My attic –What items do you have around you? - A sniper from my dads gun shop
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? I've practiced on cod plus a window in my attic s'all good;)

x-Lucy!-x
18-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Where are you? – In my bedroom.
What items do you have around you? - Baton, wires, body sprays/perfumes.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - I would spray the zombie with all of my fragrances and body sprays to make them choke, then I would take my baton and beat the sht out of them with it, then strangle them with as many wires as I can get my hands on. >:D

?Summa
19-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Where are you? – My loft
What items do you have around you? - Junk really, suitcases, giant toys, books and that pink fluffy stuff
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - When they break into my house, ill hide up there blending in with the toys then throw suitcases and books at them. Then put the punk fluffy stuff because it itches and they will become sad and itchy and leave me alone:)

Liva
19-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Where are you? – My bedroom.
What items do you have around you? - Blanket, Phone, HDMI Cable, Gummi Bears, Washing Basket, Clothes, Plate.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - Use the blanket as a barrier in my doorway, put the clothes as a makeshift obstacle course, break the washing basket so it's all pointy and add that to the clothes course. Eat the gummi bears. Strangle the zombies with the HDMI course. Play candy crush on my phone while I wait. Wear the blanket as a cape.

Gina
19-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Where are you? – my bedroom
What items do you have around you? - a wardrobe, a hairdryer, paper and tissue with blood on
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - i will get the paper, give them all a paper cut, put my wardrobe in front of my door then climb though it into narnia whilst taking all the coat hangers inside. i will use my hairdryer to melt all the snow n make narnia flood n i will hid with the beavers. then wen they come, i will use tha coat hangers as like them flying things and give them brain damage (if they didnt already die from the paper cuts, painful stuff)

rovan1
20-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Where are you? – My bedroom, second floor
What items do you have around you? - Clothes, furniture (tv, wardrobe, chest of drawers etc), plastic drawers (scissors, razors, bath stuff, dvds, books), adjustable dumbbells, teddies.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - Add weights to one side of the dumbbell and use like a hammer, put my bathrobe under the lil gap in the door since that makes it annoying to open when it catches, push the wardrobe in front of the door followed by the chest of drawers behind it (lower centre of gravity+ heavier to support it) and finally my bed though it has no frame and is light, maybe my plastic drawers as well though that wouldn't do much.

Becka
21-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Where are you? – A Desert
What items do you have around you? - Do animals count? ( Spiders, Snakes, birds)
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - I would train the animals to bite the zombies etc kill them

Sarah12
21-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Where are you? - My Bedroom
What items do you have around you? - junk items, deo's/body spray's, 2 duvets, wardrobe, mattress, wires and clothes.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - I would put the mattress at the beginning of my room, stack it with my junk items, then behind that put the wardrobe as a barrier. As they finish, i throw clothes at them, to distract them, spray them with body spray/deo and throw duvets over them, and close them with the wires and throw 'em out the window. If any leftover zombies, i strangle them with the rest of the wires.

Cassiieee
23-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Where are you? – Living room.
What items do you have around you? - phone, remote and a cushion.
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? -I would use he cuhion to protect myself, remote to knock out the person and phone for help.

Matt
23-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Where are you? – On top of the Eiffel Tower
What items do you have around you? - A whip & gum
How will you use those items that you have mentioned above to defend yourself? - Whip them unconcious and push them over the edge and if that didn't work, shoot them in the head. :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!