PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Internet - Ends 21st July

MKR&*42
27-06-2013, 08:34 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Pets/Tesco+Internet

Have you ever bought something purely because it was cheap, but later realised it was a terrible deal due to the quality of the item? Users of Tesco Internet have fallen into this trap (not naming any users xxMATTGxx and bkps) and are forced to deal with such a poor connection :(! I've bought some earphones from a 99p store in dire hope they would last me a few months, alas they broke after 4 days.

I want you to post below any items you thought were a good bargain, but later discovered they were of terrible quality (try and be imaginative, someone who posts "I bought some cheap apples I disliked" will not be crowned the winner)!

* xxMATTGxx & bkps don't really have Tesco intenet.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Cassiieee
16-07-2013, 12:40 AM
I bought a pair of trackies from a shop once, cost 30e which is like 25quid and they ripped at the crotch the very next day while I was on the school bus on my way to school.....

Drake.
16-07-2013, 12:53 AM
A lovely, cheery woman in Soho sold me a good time for £10. It was an absolute bargain! Never had I been offered such an experience at such low price! Needless to say, I was disappointed with the quality of the performance that I received - with it certainly failing to meet the expectations that had risen inside me from the woman's pitch of the good time in question. Never again will I purchase a good time for such a low price without checking reviews first. It was certainly not a good time. Remember kids: Quality, not quantity!

AlexJRiley
16-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I bought a webcam when I was 13, cheap little thing from Argos. Hooked it up it worked for 2 days then broke, got a replacement from them, same thing happened again! So I smashed it with a hammer. Took out my frustration on that **** camera!

Liva
16-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Bought cheap earrings off ebay, and the backs would hardly stay on. Needless to say, I lost them through the day. Worst purchase ever..

bkps
16-07-2013, 05:51 PM
excuse me my internet is gr8 ;l
nah but i remember i bought like 6 tongue piercings from claire's for like 8 pounds which i thought was quite cheap. the one with the gem on top fell off after like 5 mins and the others just broke so easily in my mouth. What a waste of £8 :( which is why now i buy piercings online or from a stall ;l

MissSarahLoo
17-07-2013, 06:31 PM
I brought some cheap apples which I disliked

x--ha
17-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Bought some cheap red hair dye, used it looked good at first a few hours later it went bright orange wouldn't leave my hair! Then it went green/yellow and months have passed you can still see some:(

dbgtz
17-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I bought a cheap egg sandwich and fell ill the next day. Never again.

Explorator
17-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Bluetooth keyboard for something like £2.99

I ended up installing about 5 programs on my laptop that could make it end up compatible.

3 of them turned out to be virus's

Thanks PoundLand,

Samantha.
18-07-2013, 08:25 AM
I bought some tune pasta from a supermarket because it was cheap and then the next day I got food poisoning!

x-Lucy!-x
18-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I bought a mobile phone/ipod charger from ebay for around £5. It was like a block with wire attachments, you charged the main block thing up, then charged your phone on the go, and it had up to 8 charges on it before the main thing died. when it was delivered it was fully charged, but when we used it and it died, it would'nt charge back up at all, we tried everything possible to charge it and nothing worked :L

?Summa
19-07-2013, 09:00 AM
I needed facepaint for a show when i was younger, so my mum decided to buy me some crap from factory, and i didnt think to test it before hand, and had a reaction and instead of being tiger, i looked like a swollen tomato. Thanks mum

myles
19-07-2013, 10:23 PM
i bought a cheap phone case for my white phone so i put it on and when i took it off after a few days the entire back of my phone was dyed to the colour blue

kaserbasco
20-07-2013, 03:10 AM
bought a guitar capo for a buck, something that resembled a string arrived in the box.

Sarah12
21-07-2013, 07:53 PM
I once bought a Laptop Cable for 1.50£. I thought it was a cheap bargain, i used it like for 2 days, and after that, the wires in the cable snapped. Stopped charging.....

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00bMCtSqyGfskY/90W-19-5V-4-62A-Adapter-Chargers-for-DELL-Notebook-Laptop-DL9530LH-.jpg SNAP!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!