PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Collections - Ends 11th August

MKR&*42
20-07-2013, 10:27 AM
http://habbox.com/text/posters/Crazy+Collections

When I was a child I had a very keen interest in collecting conkers. I'm not too sure why I started collecting them, I just found it a very enjoyable thing to do and it continued to the point where I had over 300 of them at a time. In the future I'd like to try and collect the majority of coca cola/pepsi flavours (including limited edition ones) that have been released - e.g. In Japan you can purchase a cucumber flavoured pepsi, erm... delicious?

Have you ever started collecting/had a keen interest in collecting something? Whether it be something bizarre like gnomes or more common like stamps, post it below and the most intriguing collection will win!

Prize: 5 Credits + 10 Reputation Points

steamyxo
06-08-2013, 12:43 PM
leafs. I used to pick them up from anywhere when walking to school or going out, I only used to pick up nice ones cos thats the ones i found were 'rare' lool. I then would tash my pockets and walk along.

Zelda
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Plastic Dalek Models

Samantha.
06-08-2013, 05:33 PM
I used to collect 2p's from different years and stick them to a piece of paper in order of dates! Such a loser I was when I was younger :(

!x!dude!x!2
06-08-2013, 07:27 PM
I use to collect pennies :P then i cashed them in one year and had 500 dollars worth :)

Munex
06-08-2013, 07:55 PM
When I was really young, I wanted to start a collection (because I saw it on TV), so I started picking up dirty can caps from the floor... like, from coca-cola cans, and I just kept them. I think I was a tramp. I only had the collection for like an hour.

EDIT: WAIT. I've remembered another collection I had. I collected sweet wrappers because they were shiny and colourful (from Quality Street and stuff). See-through ones were amazing and I wore them as glasses.

Okay, I was definitely a tramp as a child.

myles
06-08-2013, 07:57 PM
the postman used to drop red elastic bands so i used 2 collect them and i made an elastic band ball

JACKTARD
06-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Right, I went on holiday and there were these little machine which had these miniature mugs which were smaller than shot glasses with Simpsons characters on them and I tried to collect them all but I only had a week so ye obvs I didn't get them all. I think I have them somewhere still lmao.

James
06-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't know if this is weird or not, but I collect like, celebrations tins, or quality street ting, those sort of things.
And shoe boxes aswell cries. :'(

inb4 Intersocial makes a comment about me cutting myself on them. - WHICH I HAVE, FYI.

Daltron
07-08-2013, 01:00 AM
me and my sister used to collect pez dispensers when we were little lmao

.:Wahu:.
07-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Not exactly crazy but I used to collect 50c pieces, but each one had to be different. I still have them somewhere.

Liva
07-08-2013, 09:31 AM
http://museumvictoria.com.au/bugs/images/resources/slater_293.jpg
I used to collect these 'slater' bugs. I put them in a vase thing.

It's pretty disgusting looking back now...

.P1x13-Dust.
08-08-2013, 02:11 AM
After being introduced to the Fallout game series, I now collect bottle caps. Bottle caps are the currency for that series. Anytime I see a bottle cap, I HAVE to grab it, especially if I see a friend of mine open a drink that has one. I'm all, "NO DON'T THROW IT AWAY!"

Empousa
08-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I would do that Pixie but because of James from Pokemon! :P

But for me... craziest things I collect? Sheets of paper. Blank, different types of paper of every colour and size. I'm not even kidding. :P

bkps
09-08-2013, 08:29 PM
at one point, there were these teddies given out at mcdonalds (dunno if they had em here but they had em in brazil) and they were different animals and me and my sister collected every single 1 and then we took em out to play and one of the neighbours stole one so our mum went to her house and got it back.

Ekelektra
11-08-2013, 08:33 AM
I used to collect the old public transport ticket they used in my city, and they're all in order by the date they expired on.

Onirela
11-08-2013, 10:26 AM
I used to collect dead insects, which is probably the reason I'm afraid of alive ones rn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!