PDA

View Full Version : Royal Baby Media Exposure

Daltron
23-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Watching on the news it's insane all the cameras and news reporters and crowds of people that were waiting for specs of information on the royal baby. Do you think it's too much or necessary because it's such significant public figures involved (in some people's eyes)? When do we draw the line with the media needing to know everything asap? Post your thoughts :boohoo:

Aiden
23-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Without press and stuff, the royal family would be nothing now so DEAL WITH IT! lol

Inseriousity.
24-07-2013, 04:20 PM
There's a lot of hype and it seems a bit OTT to me but I've seen no indication that there's anything intrusive about it so far. If they start photographing while they're in private just to get a glimpse of the baby then sure (although I imagine security would make this impossible) but for now everything seems official.

Explorator
27-07-2013, 02:38 PM
This baby is the UK's future king so i would expect people to fuss over it.

I do not understand how The Sun had posted a 11 page article on it when it was born the night before.

How much can you bloody write about something that's been born for about a week?

Sieglinde
27-07-2013, 02:40 PM
I think it's a lot of fuss. I can understand it's important to those who highly respect the monarchy, but honestly leave them alone for a bit. They want to adjust to being parents.

peteyt
30-07-2013, 10:49 AM
sadly that's what famous people usually have to put up with. Some love it and some hate it, but with the baby possibly being a future king you can't really be surprised

Yupt
30-07-2013, 11:07 AM
To be fair it's calmed down a lot already. I wasn't suprised by the exposure the baby got in its first few days because, as people have said, he is the future king. He will be in the news for the rest of life unfortunately, but a highly important reason such as him will have to get used to that, that's how the public is like now, they need to know everything ASAP. If you think about it, the coverage it got was little more than what you would expect to see for other rare events, Olympics, royal marriages, world cups etc.

-Moniquee.
07-11-2013, 11:23 AM
I understand that the royal baby will be future King. However, it is unfair because as soon as he was born he had cameras in his face. Poor Kate had just had him and probably only wanted to get home and go to bed but had to face all the media. I guess it is the royal family though, this will happen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!