PDA

View Full Version : What's more important..

Daltron
24-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Poll speaks for itself :D

Calum0812
24-07-2013, 05:40 PM
I think if you put work in, you'll get a lot out. Talent is only 20% of it in my opinion...

MKR&*42
24-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Well I'd say equal really. Some people seem to have a natural talent/ability geared more towards x, y and z, but I also believe people can get almost anywhere they want if they try hard enough.

beth
24-07-2013, 06:26 PM
i think people are different. i try very little and get very far but i know some people who perhaps don't have the same resources i do and they try very hard and achieve the same results.

lucaskf390
24-07-2013, 06:52 PM
God is.

But Talent is a start, hard work brings awards.

--

Catchy
24-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Well talent still requires hard work so this question doesn't really make sense lol :S

Aiden
24-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Just depends on the person

Zelda
25-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Definitely depends on what it is and the level you hope to take it to. If you really are like wanting to do something to ridiculously high levels (olympics for sports, uni for subjects or whatever) then like you will need talent in it definitely otherwise you will never get anywhere, but for just doing stuff to a good standard for your own enjoyment or even just taking normal exams like a levels hard work certainly pays off a lot too really.

Sharon
25-07-2013, 12:41 PM
ummm i'm someone who has the knowledge but doesn't have to try hard to get far, where as people i know try really hard but don't essentially have the knowledge to match it, so i personally believe without the talent it's harder but that's just me

Cerys
25-07-2013, 12:47 PM
omf I can't decide

Hardwork eventually gives you the talent

but imo you need to have talent to be able to put the full amount of hardwork in
hm

buttons
25-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Important for what? i think hard work is important all throughout life as you can't rely on talent for many situations but have to work hard on it ie parenting or working on a subject you need to pass but can't quite get the hang of. id say hard work is most important because if you do nothing with talent you won't get too far whereas with hard work you'll get further than doing nothing at all.

ps crying at everyone who are talented without working hard, i have to work extremely hard for a mere pass even when i have knowledge (nothing to do with talent) but i just cling on to the hope that one day my hard work will pay off & that in future, ill remember the material and skills whilst those who haven't worked hard and get by on sheer talent/luck will have forgotten it..

Yawn
25-07-2013, 01:07 PM
hard work

unless u r geuninely rly rly rly rly dumb cos then no amount of hard work will get u anywhere, sorry!

Shar
25-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Don't think I'm at all talented but I think I work damn hard. Hard work definitely. People can waste away a talent because they aren't working hard enough.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!