PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Tropical Traditions - Ends 17th August

MKR&*42
25-07-2013, 01:22 PM
http://habbox.com/text/bensalem2/Tropical+Traditions

What comes to your mind first if I say the word "Summer". Barbeques, the beach and ice cream probably will, but I bet you don't think of Christmas. I was reading an article a few weeks ago about a store in Cornwall which decided to start selling Christmas products during the middle of a heatwave! If that wasn't barmy enough, I've had friends on Habbo looking for Christmas furniture since the start of June... I'm shocked at the lengths people go to for a cheaper deal.

After witnessing all of this, I started thinking about how different Christmas would be if it was held in the Summer. Many traditions such as building snowmen, eating roast chestnuts and sledding would become obsolete. So I want you to try and imagine how the classic Christmas traditions could be changed to suit Summer (e.g. leaving ice creams out for Santa instead of mince pies) - the funniest and most imaginative will win!

* You must include the HxSS team you are in when posting an answer. If you are not in a team, sign up for one by going HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) and then post your answer.

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

Phil
12-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Leaving a paddling pool for Santa to relax in when he stops

Green

Foregetfuhl
12-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Instead of having a proper roasted dinner, going down to the beach and having a BBQ on the beach with a turkey on a spitroast fire. Yum!

Green

Elegance
12-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Instead of hanging lights as decorations outside of the house, hanging fans and ice boxes on a line across the outside walls of the house

Black :)

Honor-Branch
12-08-2013, 03:17 AM
naked santa with sunglasses instead of santa suit, and a raft with minibars instead of sleighs with presents
--
Blue team.

-Nick
12-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Instead of leaving mince pies and milk leave lemonade (with a lemon and ice) and I nice classic summer ice cream!

Black :)

sex
12-08-2013, 08:18 AM
instead of people buying you hats and gloves for snow they buy you sun cream and sun glasses

red team

geo
12-08-2013, 08:54 AM
put lights on palm trees and baubles and what not

red team

Gina
12-08-2013, 09:18 AM
kiss under the beach ball
how romantic

bl00

Matt
12-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Instead of carrots for reindeer, you have frozen jello shots <.<

http://www.jellatio.com/pages/deep-space-jello-shot_files/mandarin_orange_big_textmedium.jpeg
Like that one

Team black:)

lemons
12-08-2013, 10:30 AM
instead of snowmen, sandmen :)

BLUE

Jazz
12-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Have a 2 month advent calender filled with little ice-creams

black

LuciieOx
12-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Santa doesn't come through the fireplace, he comes through the air conditioning unit.;)
Red team

FlyingJesus
12-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Probably not much difference since we live in England so the weather could do anything at any time

BLUE*+*+* winner right here

Daltron
12-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Instead of christmas pudding you have ice cream pudding yay!

Blue team

haylashayla
13-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Presents would be wrapped in Banana leaves.

Stockings would be filled with sand instead of coal

Santa would be :
http://beakstreetbugle.com/images/made/images/uploads/articles/soco_636_398_s_c1.jpg
blue team

-rawrr.
13-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Tropical Traditions - -rawrr? - Blue Team
You could build a sand tree with a lot of sand and water, and let it dry. Then you could collect things like shells, dead crabs and fossils to put on the tree. You could then leave out Santa shaped ice lollies and tropical juice.

- This is a combined idea, making it one idea, not two.

Drake.
13-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Kill millions of turkeys in the summer
Triple electricity bill costs in the summer
Give children coal in the summer
Have children sit on a fat old man's lap in the summer
Complain that there's no snow in the summer
Reduce summer holidays to 2 weeks
Have rainball fights

Everybody will think it's Christmas in July!

ToyTruck
13-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Instead of milk and mince pies for Santa. A glass of tropical juice and an ice lolly

Black

x-Lucy!-x
16-08-2013, 06:13 PM
santa wearing red swimming trunks instead of his suit, decorate your house with summery decorations (Hawaiian luau decorations maybe) instead of christmas decorations, instead of snowing snow, it snows sand and you can make sandmen instead of snowmen! how cool would that be!! :D

Blue Team <3

Liva
17-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Summer Christmas is not as you guys imagine, haha. :P

Not sure if mine'll count due to just reminiscing on what we do at Christmas, but we hang up Christmas lights in the backyard and turn them on in a party atmosphere. We cook dinner on the barbecue, and because it's hot until the late hours of the night, we're constantly in the pool and having water fights. If you receive chocolate, you gotta put it in the fridge. Cold showers are like heaven, and family photos are awesome because you can wear whatever and not have to dress warmly. :P
Also, going to the beach on Christmas/New years is awesome!

Black.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!