PDA

View Full Version : Not So Happy Ever After - Ends 9th August

OldLoveSong
27-07-2013, 02:40 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Trophy/Not+So%20Happy%20Ever%20After

I love Disney movies, especially ones that involve Disney princesses. One thing I've noticed about most Disney movies is that there's always a happy ending.

For this competition I want you to write a short paragraph about any Disney movie that had a happy ending, and turn it into a bad ending instead.

The most interesting ending will win!

Prize: 5 Credits + 10 Reputation Points

Daltron
04-08-2013, 02:51 AM
Cinderella.

After the ball she goes into severe depression and represses her feelings through the median of food. She grows bigger and bigger day in, day out. Eventually when the prince is trying to locate her and she requests to try on the slipper, it quickly becomes apparent that her foot is too pudgy to fit in and she is dismissed as a fraud. The end.

Drake.
04-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Snow White takes a bite of the apple and dies. Prince Charming arrives under the illusion that kissing her will bring her back to life. He kisses her over and over but her lifeless body remains as it is. The police arrive as this is happening and arrest Prince Charming for being a necrophiliac. He is sentenced to death by firing squad. The next day he is placed in an open field, surrounded by the 7 dwarfs who are now armed with crossbows. They all fire at him at the same time and he falls to the floor, dead. The next day, Happy and Dopey are found to have overdosed on heroin, Sleepy falls into a never-ending coma, Sneezy finds that he is in fact, allergic to himself, and dies, Grumpy goes into severe depression and kills himself by eating the remains of the apple, and Bashful is arrested for beating Doc to death with a squirrel.

lemons
04-08-2013, 03:44 PM
cinderella

her glass heel cracks and she cuts her foot open ahhaha

Cupids
04-08-2013, 03:57 PM
As the prince reaches the top of sleeping beauties castle he find her laying on a bed. He presses his lips against her to try and awake her from the sleep with a kiss. As she awakes she transforms into an ugly hag “ Ha Ha I've been trapped for twenty-six years in the body of a wimpy princess by the wicked Queen who feared my power. Only true love’s kiss could restore me to my true form. And now, my pretty, it is done! I can be powerful again! And you … you shall be my slave!”........

steamyxo
04-08-2013, 07:45 PM
sleeping beauty-

whilst dormant in a untouched castle, her father took the liberaty of abusing her. She then wakes up to 2 children eating her flesh. After escaping, her so called "true love" comited suicide after looking at her semi eaten face.

Phil
04-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Sword in the Stone

Sword gets stuck

H488041!f3
05-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Snow white and the 7 Dwarves

The Queen was defeated and Snow White was truly the fairest in the land. However the dwarves felt they deserved some sort of payment for sheltering the fair maiden. They returned to the Castle where Snow White reigned as Queen for a short 4 months due to an agreement with the Dwarves who ran an underground drug smuggling operation in the kingdom. This resulted in a kingdom full of crackheads

LiquidLuck.
05-08-2013, 06:43 AM
The Little Mermaid: This is when she is on Earth, without her voice because the evil Ursula has it on a necklace around her neck and is trying to get married to Eric so Ariel can't do it.

Ariel tried so hard to show Prince Eric who she really was, but because her father didn't want to lose her to the so scary surface, and to a guy she had only seen once, he asked the sea animals to help him get Ariel back to the sea. That's what the sea animals did. Fishes, crabs, turtles, whales, they all got other animals to help, like birds, and tried to ruin every alone time between Ariel and Eric. They succeeded in their mission: Eric isn't able to find out who she really is. The love of Ariel's life ends up marrying Ursula, the evil sea witch, and she manages to convince her now husband that the human, voiceless Ariel is the actual witch. Eric gets Ariel arrested to please his wife and Triton, Ariel's dad tries to find ways to get her beloved daughter back. Meanwhile, Ariel's six sister try to get her out of prison. They made a deal with another witch of the sea and in exchange of their long, beautiful, princess hair, the witch gave them a dagger. If Ariel managed to kill the prince with that dagger, she would get her tale back. While this was happening, Triton made a deal with Ursula, and in exchange of his triton with which a person could rule the sea, he would have his daughter free from prison. Ursula then left Prince to become Queen of the Seas, and Eric gave freedom to Ariel. The little mermaid, not knowing of his divorce, realised she would be selfish (haha get it) enough to make him suffer as much as he made her suffer, and due to the same thing: a hurt heart. She grabbed the dragger and stabbed his chest. What the sisters didn't know is that the other sea witch was Ursula's sister and she tricked them. The dragger was just a common one, and Ariel didn't get her tale back. Realising that she would never get back to the sea and she had just killed the one and only man for her, she went to the top of a cliff, stabbed herself with the same dagger and then fell over the cliff edge, into the sea. From the sea she came, and to the sea she returned, this time dead.

(LOL sorry I love to write and it's impossible for me to write a shorter paragraph. xD)

Becka
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Little Mermaid

She couldnt get out of the sea because she was swallowed by a whale on the way out.

the end

LiquidLuck.
05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Little Mermaid

She couldnt get out of the sea because she was swallowed by a whale on the way out.

the end

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL so good, Bec!

Tail* ^btw

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the comps section!

myles
05-08-2013, 06:54 PM
findin nemo

after nemo is saved, his dad, himself and dory r fished out of the sea by aboriginal people and dissected then cooked just in time for dinner

Spoltage
05-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Pinocchio:

It turns out that the whole movie was a dream of Gepetto's, he then goes around the village telling people of the tales (such as the whale, that pinochio turned into a 'real boy' and the fairy). Gepetto begins to get angry when people disbelieve his stories and laugh at him, he carves his own wooden sword and kills all that laugh at him, he is then arrested and taken to the house of the criminally insane where he is locked away forever. After three weeks in the mad house he gets depressed and tries to kill him self, this fails and he spends the rest of his life in the mad house (this turns to be only 3 months as he has a heart attack and dies). THE END.

Sam

bkps
05-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Lilo and Stitch
Councilwoman: Who are you?
Stitch: This is my family, I found it all on my own. It's little but broken but still good. Yeah, still good
Councilwoman: TOO BAD UR GNA DIE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
-Councilwoman shoots Stitch
-Lilo starts crying and suffers from depression
She later committed suicide leaving Nani to have 5 kids with her crackhead boyfriend

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!