PDA

View Full Version : F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Ends 23rd August

Yupt
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/FRIENDS

Recently I started re-watching the entire series of the popular show "FRIENDS" and something I've always noticed about it is that the characters are all so different, but this is what makes the show special. I want you (using the template below) to create six characters that you think would make an interesting and successful TV show. This competition requires thought and for you to be inventive, the group in which I think would work best will win.

Name of Character:
A few lines describing the character:

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep

Drake.
18-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Name of character: Cindy
A few lines describing the character: An ugly blonde hooker wielding a pistol.

Name of character: Barbie
A few lines describing the character: An ugly brunette hooker wielding a machine gun.

Name of character: Cynthia
A few lines describing the character: An ugly, fat redhead hooker wielding an RPG.

Name of character: Pocahontas
A few lines describing the character: An ugly black hooker wielding a shotgun.

Name of character: Pickles
A few lines describing the character: A huge, muscular, black pimp who owns all the hookers.

Name of character: George
A few lines describing the character: A powerful 10-year-old who controls the criminal underworld of downtown New York. The pimp works for him. He is a lovable character with a squeaky voice and a kind heart. Ironically, he is allergic to pickles and he has a catchphrase which the script writers can decide on because I'm fresh out of ideas.

Chees3
19-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Kids TV Show: Adventures of P.L.I.M.A.J
Characters:

Pang - The most sensible, normal and main character in the group.
Lars - A stubborn, cranky colonel who is obsessed with guns and military with a Swedish accent.
Itch - The nervous, timid child who gets pressured every time.
Mojo - A cheeky, mischievous, playful young monkey who likes to mess with people and eats all the time.
Aber - The cool kid in the group. Never overreacts or panics, laid back, wears aviators all the time.
Jose - The most bravest and masculine one in the group but suffers bad luck consistently.

!x!dude!x!2
22-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Name of Character: Shoned
A few lines describing the character: welsh, works at mcdonalds, is obsessed with owls and is easily confused

Name of Character: nick
A few lines describing the character: a canadian who doesnt speak much sense to the extent where he doesnt even know what he's talking about at times.

Name of Character: sarah
A few lines describing the character: sweetest girl out there and can get mad easily

Name of Character: Tyrone
everyone needs a black friend

Name of Character: Elliot
Best friend out of the whole group.

Name of Character: Logan
The crazy guy, who always sticks to his word

haylashayla
22-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Character name: Citral (seh-itch-rawl)
about: Bossy with a sassy attitude, very gorgeous with her blonde locks and darkened eyelids. Scottish but dislikes haggis
Sex: F

Character name: Viagru (Via-agrow)
about: Spanish, brunette with blue eyes. Tiny hands but size 8 feet. Petite body but giant feet. Quite and very hygenic.

Character name: Castiel (Cass-tea-ale)
about: An elegant handsome man, with stubble along his face but owns some knowledge into the subject WitchCraft. Hunky but small
Sex: M

Character name: Julietteson (Julie-ate-some)
about: Annoying and irritating. Has a high pitched voice which, when she screams, can smash glass. Flat chested and smells of nature.

Character name: JediJitsu (Jeh-die-Jit-sue)
about: The most beefiest guy you'll ever meet. Broad shoulders, so sexy, really hot and really intelligent. Only bad thing is is that he isn't very hairy over his body!!! Who wants a bald rat aye?
Sex: M

Becka
23-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Name of Character:the garner
A few lines describing the character:bossy, nerd, everyone is scared of him

Name of Character: Sam
A few lines describing the character:short, funny, likes to chat

Name of Character:Nick
A few lines describing the character:canadian, mary's brother, muscular

Name of Character:Becca
A few lines describing the character:blonde, good looking, very nice

Name of Character:Mary
A few lines describing the character:candian, tall, brunette

Name of Character: Sioned
A few lines describing the character:short, funny, has a moustashe

James
23-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Name of Character: Dorothy

A few lines describing the character: Geeky 19 year old with a hidden beauty.

Name of Character: Derreck

A few lines describing the character: The fit Jock who everyone loves, and although he had a tough mask, he is very sensitive.

Name of Character: Amanda

A few lines describing the character: The trusty one that everyone loves.

Name of Character: Mr Perkins

A few lines describing the character: The loser teacher who thinks people actually care about school.

Name of Character: Ms Abbott

A few lines describing the character: The head teacher who tries to keep peace.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!