PDA

View Full Version : Deafening Dad – Ends 13th August

Derrener
06-08-2013, 10:22 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/HabNew/Deafening+Dad%20

There have been many times in my life where when I've attempted to sleep, but my parents insist on being really loud and thus keep me awake. My dad has done activities from hoovering to arguing and everything in between. However it’s only my dad that does this - I imagine my mum probably gets sick and tired of it also. I really hope it isn't just my parents that are like this!

For this competition, I want you to tell me what *things your parents do at night which ruin your sleeping pattern.

May the worst one win!

*No you cannot say sex!!

Prize: 5 Credits + 10 Reputation Points

Liva
08-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Not necessarily at night, but early on a Saturday morning, my mum does the washing up. Which means metal cutlery, and glass plates clanking on the metal around the sink. It's so irritating!
It beats actually DOING the washing up though.. Maybe.

Daltron
08-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Sometimes my dad is a ***** and decides to put his washing on at timed to start at 5am so it's ready to hang up when he is awoken. The laundry is next to my room.

!x!dude!x!2
08-08-2013, 05:51 PM
my dad likes to stomp down the stairs at 6 am on a weekend

myles
08-08-2013, 06:00 PM
um my mum and dad i think ahve a very good sex life so yes

James
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Throw an owl into your room to keep you up at night.

AlexJRiley
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM
My mum decides to do the washing every saturday (the only day I get a lay in) very early in the morning and bursts into my room screaming about tshirts and socks waking me up.

-Nick
08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Oo well basically on a Tuesday, the cookie man comes, he comes at 8am and I have to sign for them so I have to get up early :)

Reality
08-08-2013, 09:33 PM
My dad makes a mug of coffee each morning around 4-5am when he's getting to go to work and bashes the spoon against the mug as loud as he can in tunes not intentionally

My mum gets up during the night and starts to listen to music to get her ready for the morning and work around 7am ish
IloveNERDS?; I wish you were too ;o

Drake.
09-08-2013, 06:53 PM
My dad throws a grenade into my room every few nights to test my reflexes to prepare me for the next world war.

bkps
09-08-2013, 08:21 PM
every weekend my stepdad will get up at like 7am and blare music in his headphones which i can hear from my room and he'll sing badly and loud
and every weekend my mum will get up early and clean the entire house, make breakfast really loud and knock on my bedroom door asking if i wanna go food shopping :l

steamyxo
10-08-2013, 08:59 PM
well my mum comes to my room and shouts my name, at like 9am, for me to wake up, when i wake up she tells me that she doesnt need me anymore and i can go back to sleep... this happens regularly, and if i dont get up, she says that im a bad son and never help her ;l

Honor-Branch
10-08-2013, 11:42 PM
my mom puts headphones on me and sets the volume to max, then she plays crazy train by ozzy osbourne which scares the bajeezus outta me

Munex
10-08-2013, 11:47 PM
I'm shocked that every seems to have overly normal and perfect parents.

On Friday, my mum was up until 5:30 playing music downstairs that I could clearly hear from my bedroom. I had to go downstairs at 5:15 and turn it all off and explain to my drunken mother that it's not acceptable as it's practically morning and she hadn't slept -- also, my not-even-two-year-old nephew would have been awake soon and I couldn't let him see her like that.

So yes. That's what my mother does (occasionally).

Onirela
11-08-2013, 10:22 AM
My dad likes to fix cars.
Loud cars.
Very early.
In.
The.
Morning.

Matt
12-08-2013, 09:48 AM
My Dad likes to go into the garden and stir up the dog next door hoping that one day his complaint to the council will make them keep their dog inside. Yeah it doesn't work.

H488041!f3
12-08-2013, 05:44 PM
They snore so, so incredibly loud. And they go to bed at like 8pm. It's legit listening to a chainsaw and an enraged Darth Vader having a screaming war.

haylashayla
13-08-2013, 11:15 AM
sometimes my mum will drill in the morning.
oh my god. It is so annoying, drilling of the wall. Vacuuming of the dust, banging of the nails and repeated for like 3 times. omgggggggggggggggggg

at like 6 am usually too. Like why? wtf?

Plumest
13-08-2013, 01:04 PM
My dad comes in and turns off the light of my room when I'm afraid of the dark??????????

.:bellybottom:.
14-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Here's the thing about my family and my house. We're asian and our house is pretty small PLUS the walls are thin. & no, it's not what you're thinking about.

My dad used to love to sing (take note that his passion for it doesn't mean he has the talent). So at night when he feels like it, he'll grab my mom to the living room and sing "Top of the World" by the Carpenters, loudly and truly "deafening" might I add.

My parents everyone. *clap-clap-clap*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!