PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Crack-a-lackin' Cocktails - Ends 19th August

orientalframe?
07-08-2013, 09:35 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/69/Crack+a%20lackin%20Cocktails

I don't know about you, but for me a holiday is never complete without a cocktail (no comment on whether it contains alcohol or not). It's just one of those things where, unfortunately, it has become a holiday tradition within my family - and I think it always will be. I seem to have the same thing every time as I know what I like, but it has just become a bore now for me as well as my dad complaining about it 24/7. This is where you guys come in...

For this competition, I want you to come up with the most exotic cocktail, including the ingredients and of course a catchy name to go with it.

The most imaginative cocktail will win!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

* You must include the HxSS team you are in when posting an answer. If you are not in a team, sign up for one by going HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) and then post your answer.

lemons
14-08-2013, 01:47 PM
mix vimto with fanta and add anti-bacterial hand gel to make it alcoholic :)

name: fimto

blue

AlexJRiley
14-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, A slice of lime, orange and pineapple, raspberrys, summer fruits juice, ice, coconut shavings and some malibu to top it off named Heaven on a Beach. Black team

haylashayla
14-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Strawberry, dragon fruit, strawberry puré and a sprinkle of white chocolate with edible sand coloured blue. Making the drink a blue at the bottom and red ontop..
Poured into a triangular glass which is outlined with sugar.

Name for it would be: Heart filled volcano

team blue

Plumest
14-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Distilled Vodka mixed with pineapple juice, orange juice, strawberry juice / flavouring, and a splash of lemon juice for the bitter taste you won't taste in the distilled vodka. It'll be named ..

Bitter to Sweet

Black team.

-rawrr.
14-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Strawberry, Lychee, Guava, Mango, Dragon Fruit, Passion Fruit, Grapes, Cherries, Coconut Shavings, Little bit of Tequila&Vodka, And Malibu and Rum to finish it off. And a Slice of Lime on the glass with an umbrella.

Name: Pandora's Box

oli
14-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Vodka.
Brandy.

BRO-DKA.
pretty fken legendary to me.

CrazyLemurs
15-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Mix 3 parts milk with 4 parts pure orange juice and 7 parts fairy washing liquid. Add as much vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, scotch and brandy as you canI

name:
I'm on a vomission

dbgtz
16-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Sambuca, absinthe and monster with popping candy on the side. The Bulldog's Blitzkrieg.

Green team.

Daltron
16-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Absinthe, Blood Orange, Redbull

Name: Dead

Drake.
18-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Ingredients: Lava, thermite, cranberry juice.
Name: The heart melter.

Chug!
19-08-2013, 10:04 AM
NAME: Vodka Surprise (feauturing Strawberry, Lime, Lemon and Cherries)

Vodka, Strawberry, Lime, Lemon & Cherries

GOOD, ITHOUGHT?

RED.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!