PDA

View Full Version : Dream Defining - Ends 21st August

Sho
09-08-2013, 01:38 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/102/Dream+Defining

My Nain and Taid (grandparents for those who aren't Welsh) have recently bought a book which they like to refer to as the Dream Dictionary as it interprets your dreams. Now whenever I see them they will ask me about any dream that I've had recently and will look in the book to try to see what it means. I love them, I really do, but I wish they'd stop doing this every time I see them as it takes about an hour for them to find some sort of definition.

What I'd like you to do is share a dream that you once had and find a definition for it. You might realise that some can be a bit weird. For example, I once had a dream that I was attacked by a kangaroo and when I checked a website it said that it means my 'reputation will be in jeopardy'.

The most interesting definition will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

-rawrr.
16-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Dinosaur

To see a dinosaur in your dream symbolizes an outdated attitude. You may need to discard your old ways of thinking and habits.

To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.

Blue Team - -rawrr?

Daltron
16-08-2013, 11:22 PM
I remember dreaming when I was little about being chased by something huge but I can't remember what, and when I looked it up it said I would face something challenging irl. :o

Liva
17-08-2013, 12:40 AM
I had a dream that Jim Carrey was a pedophile and he had a red nose and was trying to find me. :( I don't know what this means!?

Drake.
18-08-2013, 05:05 PM
I had a dream I banged Katy Perry. I think it meant I want to bang Katy Perry.

steamyxo
19-08-2013, 05:34 PM
i had a dream i saw a black lion walk past my car then when i drove back it disappeared ....
meaning

If you see a black lion in a dream, you have began with your great deeds and plans.

If the lion is black, the successes you have are on the edge of the cliff, careful not to bankrupt your business.

oli
20-08-2013, 12:24 AM
i had a dream i was going to the cinema but i had to go up an escalator first n when i got up that one i had to go up another and it never stopped. the escalators also moved it was like i was in harry potter.

the neverending-ness is meant to represent that i need to change or ill never reach my goals, but im alrght

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!