PDA

View Full Version : Quality Treat - Ends 28th August

Samantha
16-08-2013, 03:20 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/got_frog/Quality+Treat

On the 15th August Nestle brought out a new Quality Street chocolate bar to partner with the others they already have. This included 4 chocolate triangles and was named 'My Green Bar.' It's great, that's probably just my opinion though as they're my favourite! I still haven't had one though. For this competition I want you to take a chocolate from one of the tins you can buy nearer Christmas and tell me which one you'd make into a chocolate bar and why. It could be walnut whip, strawberry dream - there are so many to choose from!

The most unique and delicious sounding will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Becka
23-08-2013, 12:41 AM
the strawberry ones because who doesnt take all the strawberry ones first?

goldenRAINBOWxo
23-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Strawberry dream because it just tastes like strawberries and everyone always chooses the strawberry ones first {especially in my house} because it's the best and if it was made into a chocolate bar then it would have the strawberry bit in the middle of each square of chocolate and put you in heaven ^_^

haylashayla
23-08-2013, 01:14 PM
definitely the coffee ones you get in the boxes.

Oh my god.

THEY ARE SO NICE

x-Lucy!-x
23-08-2013, 02:44 PM
the toffee stick things in the yellow wrapper, and i'd call it the "Toffee Finger"

James
23-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Well I was going to say the Strawberry ones, but everyone said that.

so I'd do the Caramel sticks because it would just be so funny trying to watch someone eat a large one.

Rachel
24-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I adore the Hazelnut triangle <3 Others are great but my favourite is the Hazelnut Triangle =] sooooo delicious taste that melts in your mouth <3

Drake.
28-08-2013, 08:26 PM
I would get 5 Kit Kat bars and melt them into a bigger bar. Why? BECAUSE KIT KATS ARE GREAT! SO GREAT THAT SOMEBODY ALREADY MADE THEM INTO A BAR!

bkps
28-08-2013, 08:31 PM
the strawberry ones, i usually get to the tin before everyone else and take all the strawberry ones out and eat em till i feel sick :D they're just so amazing omg dies id make the chocolate bar rounded tho like it wouldnt be a sphere it would just be a rounded shape andall the inside would be the strawberry stuff and omg id just bite into it and eat it in one bite ok cool ok done chocolate yes pls ok im normal bye cya l8r bye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!