PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Bus Journeys - Ends 31st August

MKR&*42
18-08-2013, 01:08 PM
http://habbox.com/text/habbo_beta_small/Brutal+Bus%20Journeys

As a student who goes to a college a few miles away, I'm very dependant upon public transport when travelling. I can see the benefits in buses over cars (they're cheaper and sometimes have designated lanes only buses can travel down to avoid traffic), but there are so many things about them that irritate me. Quite a lot of them have really outdated interiors and simply don't look appealing when you go onto them, not forgetting to mention the amount of leg room for a 6ft guy on some buses is unbearable. As for the public, those that think it's cool to blast music as loud as they can... it's not :@.

Enough of my rambling. Is there anything about bus journeys that really annoys you, if so what is it?! The most relatable will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Honor-Branch
26-08-2013, 02:32 PM
So where I live, there's a bus where when you press on this yellow tape, it usually notifies the bus driver to stop the bus to stop for people to get off. Some people keep pressing the tape for no reason and no one gets off so whenever I ride the bus, I get home later =.=

lemons
26-08-2013, 02:41 PM
empty boxes with chicken bones in them on the upper deck yuck

Succubus
26-08-2013, 05:53 PM
that person who come and sits next to you even though there is a whole bus worth of seats

James
26-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Having to move a newspaper from the seat everytime you want to sit down.

Britz
26-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Reasons why buses annoy me:
Getting past someone when you are sitting next to the window and its not their stop,
Sitting next to a drunk man who is 'Barmy' and continues to tell you about his life and talks about football all the time,
When your sat next to someone blasting out music and all of a sudden Justin Bieber starts blasting out and they look at you surprised that they have Justin Bieber on there phone.
Not sitting next to the stop button and either have to ask someone to press it for you, or have to some how find a button,
People that carry on pressing the stop button when you're in a hurry or when ever.. Overall its just irritating.
Sticky floor, when someone has spilt their overly sugared energy drink on the floor and when you sit down your feet stick to the ground basically making you unable to move at all.
When the bus diver looks drunk himself and can hardly tell you what the price of the bus is and still questions if someone is allowed to have a child ticket or not...

My life story, done.

Boffo
27-08-2013, 02:22 AM
only thing that annoys me is when people leave empty coke cans and bottles on the floor, so when teh bus revs or slows down it rolls around everywhere and makes a noise !

bkps
27-08-2013, 10:54 PM
when its hail and ride and you press it somewhere and the driver stops 10 mins later ;l

Drake.
28-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Well loads of buses I use have really outdated interiors and simply don't look appealing when you go on them, not forgetting to mention the amount of leg room for a 6ft guy on some buses is unbearable. I also hate people who come on the bus and blast out their music as loud as they can, it's not cool man, it's not cool. I have to put up with this on a daily basis because I'm a student.

I hope you can relate.

The most relatable will win.

e5
28-08-2013, 08:16 PM
When it's absolutely roasting on a bus and you open the windows but you only get the draft when the bus is moving at speed, and then someone idiot goes and shuts the window that's keeping you cool without even asking and the slam of the window also makes you jump out your skin!

Sieglinde
28-08-2013, 08:19 PM
when people come on the bus with like coughs or flu and they just cough or sneeze their germs everywhere in a confined space
its like going to your death i swear

HC
29-08-2013, 12:04 PM
When there is a polish driver who doesn't speak English...
"Hi does this bus go to Bletchley?"
*Driver looks at me confused* "I no understand" *bus driver shrugs*
------
When there is NO timetable inside the bus stop so you have no idea when the next bus is going to arrive!
------
I hate when I catch a bus when schools have just ended and you have all the secondary school kids spamming the bell thinking it's funny then the bus driver stopping and refusing to move the bus until they all get off or he calls the police.
------
When there are bottles/cans on the floor and it keeps hitting your foot every single time the driver brakes!!! GRRR
------
When it's cold and you're sitting at the back - then some idiot near the front opens the windows! and you freeze to death :(!! Or the opposite! When it's a boiling hot day some idiot closes them GRRR!!!
------
Sitting next to someone who smells of B.O or stale smoke... It makes me feel sick =x
------
Being next to someone who is swearing and cussing at their kids and hitting them as they muck about in the seat in front... makes me so embarrassed encase people think I'm with them!
------
When the bus is so full and you're squashed up like sardines... you're sitting down then someone stands right next to you with their ass in your face -SCREAMS-
------
When you're waiting for the bus in the rain, an ignorant person comes into the shelter and starts smoking, even though there is a sign saying NO SMOKING.
------
Vandalism on the back of chairs e.g "KT WOZ ERE" "I LUV SHANE"
------
People who put soaking wet umbrella's on the seats - Don't they have any consideration?
------
When you see a frail old man come on the bus and you're already standing up and none of the young people sitting down will stand for him until the bus driver yells at them to move!
------
People picking their nose, coughing, wiping their nose with their sleeve/arm... ugh...
------
Some attention seeker on their iPhone talking REALLY loud making sure everyone knows they are on the phone
------
Babies/children crying whilst their parent is on the phone/talking to their friend next to them - totally ignoring their child's needs...
------
Those girls with buggy's that are easy to fold with a 3-4 year old kid in them and get told to fold them down when someone with a complicated pram comes on and they whine about it.
------
when you press the bell and you try and get up to walk to the door but the person next to you is blocking and refuses to budge until the bus has completely stopped... >__>

----

There's so much more I can list... but I got bored hahhaa...

Cerys
29-08-2013, 01:06 PM
can buses be coaches?
im gonna talk about the coach journey to france 2weeks ago...

fat bus/coach drivers who put on 18+ movies when there's 4y/o's on the coach and when they walk down the middle their flab hits your head/feet purposefully to wake you up at 3am

HE WAS SO RUDE.:(

Daltron
29-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Having to get up from the back and walk to the front to get off and everyone awkwardly watches you!!

steamyxo
30-08-2013, 12:09 PM
when ur on a double decker and branches from trees go everywhere and make that annoying click sound when they hit the glass

JACKTARD
30-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Those little screbs who sit at the back smoking with some **** music on their Motorola Razr from like 2006

Ekelektra
31-08-2013, 02:40 AM
When someone gets on who doesn't have money on their card, and they beg the driver to let them on while everyone else who is already on the bus are just sitting there begging them to get off so the bus can keep on going.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!