PDA

View Full Version : Silly Theories - Ends 9th September

Yupt
29-08-2013, 06:28 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Colourful/silly+theories

When I was younger I was so convinced that animals were just a way for our parents to spy on us, that my dog was in fact a robot reporting information about me back to my parents. This had me wondering, what theories did other people have when they were younger? For this competition post below a silly theory that you may have had when you were younger… or even still have.

The one I find the most amusing will win!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points
*Click HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=772154&p=7845901#post7845901) to see how you can exchange prizes.

Drake.
04-09-2013, 01:19 AM
When I was like 6, I saw a picture of the Milky Way galaxy for the first time and I was like "Oh there's a black hole in the middle making it spin around", AND SCIENTISTS ONLY JUST FIGURED THIS OUT LIKE A YEAR AGO. I AM EINSTEIN.

Also I used to think that Portugal was North-West of the Ireland (where Iceland is) for reasons that not even I understand.

Munex
04-09-2013, 02:28 AM
When I was very young, way before I had any sexual feelings, I figured out that man + woman = baby. Then I started to wonder what man + man would make and speculated (within the confines of my head) that a homosexual encounter could possibly create those stereotypical grey aliens that many people claim to see when abducted.

Absolutely ridiculous looking back.

But also very revealing of my sexuality from a young age.

Martin
04-09-2013, 04:13 AM
The tooth fairy, Santa and the Easter bunny are actually the same person....

Looking back, I was probably correct in my theory :(

Inseriousity.
04-09-2013, 01:18 PM
The pips in apples grow into an apple tree when you water them. accidently swallowed some once and didn't have a drink for the rest of the day!

NexusPride
04-09-2013, 05:03 PM
I used to have a theory that nobody is real.... everyone around me is a robot! I have yet to me proven wrong! :o

Honor-Branch
06-09-2013, 12:12 AM
My brother once told me when I was 5 that there were bears that come to your door and take kids away every year under the age of 8

Daltron
06-09-2013, 12:32 PM
step on a crack and break your back! lol

wixard
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
i think someone must have told me that the boogeyman lived on the moon but i assumed that the boogeyman WAS the moon

i'd be terrified at night every time i saw the moon and also when we were driving at night in the car i'd cry because i thought the boogeyman was following us :(

cos you know the way it looks like the moons following you.... or is that just me

.:Wahu:.
06-09-2013, 01:33 PM
After seeing Toy Story, I would believe my toys were alive. So whenever I went on holidays I would put them all on my bed and set one toy in charge of the rest. To make sure they would behave themselves while I'm gone. So when I came back I would be glad to see them all just the way I left them. Pretty sure I ended up doing this for years, that and trying to enter my room quickly enough to catch them moving.
Now I just believe my dog and bird judge me for things I do...

Liva
07-09-2013, 12:20 AM
I used to have a theory that nobody is real.... everyone around me is a robot! I have yet to me proven wrong! :o

I had a similar thought, that my life was like, the only one. And the people around me and the things that happened was just part of my story or whatever. I'd like to think not...

-rawrr.
08-09-2013, 02:20 PM
I used to think if I stepped on bird poo, I'd turn into an ugly, disgusting Pigeon.

BreakfastBacon
08-09-2013, 02:44 PM
I used to believe a bear was following me after I poked my arm through a bar in a zoo and a worker said you made him mad now as a joke

screw dat guy!

Suncadi
08-09-2013, 07:13 PM
I used to believe, seriously, don't judge me, that fairies existed at Christmas and the whole family used to dance around in the corridor wishing for a fairy, I would walk in and no fairy, mum would walk in and there would be a fairy. Once I went in and there was a fairy. Also, there was a golden lady bird one year and a gold fairy was on the tree. OK, so I actually believed this until year eight, NO JUDGING PLEASE! I used to text my friends saying 'there's a fairy, try it at your home' and they all went yeah yeah. Only found out in year eight because I found a box in the attic with all the fairies. Gosh, I feel such a prat, and mum used to pretend the blue fairies- their dress, were naughty fairies and had parties at night and make little wine glasses out of the cherry bakewall packaging tin foil thing. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!