PDA

View Full Version : Wackypedia - Ends 16th September

Sloths
30-08-2013, 05:10 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Colourful/wackypedia

I was on the HabboxWiki the other day, I can't really remember why I ended up there but I noticed someone had updated my page. Not sure if you guys have seen some of the pages with the 'Trivia!' sections but I had a laugh at mine ones including 'Is married to various members of Habbox staff' oops. It made me feel all fuzzy that someone had taken the time to write them and it made me start thinking about the real Wikipedia and how celebrities should have these cute and funny facts at the bottom of their pages.

So if you can't already guess what I'm going to ask you to do, post three fun and wacky facts about your favourite celebrity that you think would fit in their Trivia! section on Wikipedia. Look at the HabboxWiki pages for inspiration!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points
*Click HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=772154) to see how you can exchange prizes.

Drake.
11-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Susan Boyle:

1) She is not a whale
2) She is not a walrus
3) She did not used to be a man

michael01256
12-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Not my favorite but:

Usher:

1) He is skinny
2) He is not a dog
3) He Sings stuff

Ekelektra
13-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Tina Fey

1 - She received the scar on her face at the age of 5 when she was slashed by a stranger
2 - Was on Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World list in 2007 and 2009
3 - During her honeymoon the cruise ship she and her husband were on caught fire

bkps
13-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Eminem

-he has 3 kids, 1 is Hailie Jade Mathers (Scott) which he had with Kim Scott, 1 is Kim's sister who he adopted and 1 is Kim's child with a different father which he also adopted
-he is religious and believes in God and prays regularly
-his dad left when he was only a couple months old in '73

Liva
14-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Harry Styles:

-Says he loves to be naked all the time.
-Apparently not in public though.
-This is saddening

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!