PDA

View Full Version : Agbonlahor "clatters" Louis Tomlinson in charity match

FlyingJesus
09-09-2013, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHWvu9rlG8

Looks like a fairly basic challenge to me, I get that and worse most weeks :S supposedly a lot of hate being sent around Twitter by people who seem to think it was some sort of assassination attempt, wasn't even a foul I don't understand how he can be that damaged from it. Shame that a match for such a good cause got overshadowed by someone being babied by fans

j0rd
09-09-2013, 05:09 PM
There was nothing wrong with it at all. He just went down like a sack of potatoes.
Some of the comments by fangirls on the Youtube videos makes me laugh so much, it's worth checking them out

Kardan
09-09-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHWvu9rlG8

Looks like a fairly basic challenge to me, I get that and worse most weeks :S supposedly a lot of hate being sent around Twitter by people who seem to think it was some sort of assassination attempt, wasn't even a foul I don't understand how he can be that damaged from it. Shame that a match for such a good cause got overshadowed by someone being babied by fans

I've never heard such a girly scream come from a football crowd before...

RyRy
09-09-2013, 05:20 PM
"ASSASINATION" ATTEMPT HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah it did make me laugh when he went down, go aggy.

lemons
09-09-2013, 05:21 PM
this actually made me lol

xxMATTGxx
09-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Got to love the fan bases eh

Matthew
09-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Not even a foul. Some of the death threats i've seen tweeted to agbonlahor too.. lol

Louis was sick after leaving the pitch too :P

Yupt
10-09-2013, 03:07 PM
he obvs got hurt but that was probably just pure accident and an awkward fall or w.e, 1d fans obviously getting all upset cos their future husband got hurt in a game of football. i think they're pathetic fans tbh.

-:Undertaker:-
10-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Poor Louis. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!