PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 29th September

Yupt
19-09-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

Hiya! Due to popular demand for short story competitions we have decided to release this each and every month! *applause*. Without further delay - For this competition you must write a short story, but there's a twist! You must include in your story what I have set out below.

- Include all members of General Management:
xxMATTGxx
SyrupyMonkey
Skynus
Foregetfuhl
- A rivalry between two or more of the characters.
- A McDonalds Filet-O-Fish Sandwich.
The story which I enjoy reading the most will win!

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 15 Reputation Points

BarrackObama
24-09-2013, 05:55 PM
I probably think I should write this story here, so here it is, keep in mind that this is pure improvisation, I didn't think of it before, just making up on the go:

It all started in a rainy evening, our hero xxMATTGxx woke up from his bed, and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. He grinned at the mirror, and saw his shiny yellow teeth, which he had not brushed for approximately 3 months, and he won't brush it today. He walked up to the kitchen, intending to make himself some nice lunch for the school, but there was nothing in the fridge. Nothing except a fresh McDonald's Filet-O-Fish sandwich. He grabbed the sandwich and placed it in his lunchbox, and walked off the house.

As our hero was walking, he was stopped by a gigantic figure, xxMATTGxx looked him down all the way up, and he saw SyrpusyMonkey. Syprus pushed xxMATTGxx down and said in a fat voice, "What do you have for lunch, loser?"
Our hero had the guts to reply back saying, "It's none of your business, fatty." Syprus was quite offended by his words, and in a simple whistle, 2 very tall figures appeared from what seemed to be nowhere. They were Skynus and Foregetfuhl, they were wearing executioner masks, so xxMATTGxx couldn't analyze their faces. They both grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to where he is, Syprus walked up to the pinned figure and looked him down, because he was much taller.

The scene drifts into a hospital, because our hero got knocked out by Syprus! He doesn't have any evidence that he WAS knocked out by Syprus except the huge black eye on his right eye. xxMATTGxx slowly regained his consciousness, and regained his senses, he looked left and right, but he didn't see his lunchbox. Dear, where could the lunchbox be, Matt thought, and he thought of only one thing, the bully Syprus.

xxMATTGxx stood up from his bed, and jumped out of the 1-story building from an open window, he then went straight into his house. He once again ran into the kitchen, grabbed a kitchen knife, and grinned as he sharpened it, the yellow glow from his teeth shining upon the edge of the knife. What did he want to do? Did he want to kill Syprus? Why would he go that low to killing him?

Matt slept until the next morning, he stepped down from his house and found the bully again. This is it! Matt had an adrenaline rush before he STABBED Syprus in the chest, only to realize after he woke up from his slumber that it was a dream. Oh well. Matt, in reality of course, once again stepped down from his house and found the bully standing right in front of the doorsteps. Matt was hesitating in his mind while the bully is gibbering, should I, or should I not? These thoughts filled his brain, until he decided to go for it.

Matt quickly grabbed his lunchbox from the bully and ran away, oh dear, he really is going to do it! He opened the lunchbox and began cutting the filet-O-fish sandwich, oh God the torture! Why would someone do such thing? The whole world froze, as if Matt committed a federal crime, the bully sat on both his knees, crying. Matt was very confused as to what was happening. Before the 2 executioners, Skynus and Forgehtful appeared again with their masks. They spun their hands around Matt's face before saying, "This is all a dream..." The voices began to hum into one voice saying, "Wake up!".

Matt had realized that this was all a dream...

THE END

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!