PDA

View Full Version : A few values.

Samantha
22-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Started trading more again, it was shocking to see how much some stuff has increased in value.

Fountain [2]
Habbox Price: 5c
Suggested Price: 8/9c
Reason: Sold 2 via the MarketPlace for 9c per, (10c with commission). I bought these a while back for approximately 5c per, the average already reflects an increase and actual trades solidify it.

Stately Roof
Habbox Price: 14c
Suggested Price: 10c
Reason: Sold many for 10c per and 14c on Habbox is over what I've seen them put in the MarketPlace for. I never see them go above 13c (12c with commission) anymore.

Black Gate [3]
Habbox Price: 8c
Suggested Price: 6/7c
Reason: Sold 7 to sex; for 42c (exchange rate making it 40). Although the average is a little higher at approximately 9c, I think people would tend to only buy them when they're in desperate need.

White Chesterfield Sofa
Habbox Price: 9c
Suggested Price: 12/14c
Reason: Average has increased already and with the Christmas period approaching I believe they're becoming more sought after. I sold both of mine 14c per (15c with commission) easily. I think they'll steady around there for now.

Shoe Rack
Habbox Price: 2c
Suggested Price: 2.5c
Reason: Took some time to sell mine at 3c per, but they did sell. These are the ones not in the Catalogue I believe, so should be higher or somewhat closer to the other one or vice versa.

Shoe Rack [2]
Habbox Price: 4c
Suggested Price: 1.5c
Reason: Took a while to even sell mine 1c per, when they used to sell easily for more. They're not really needed as much now.

Hospital Curtain
Reason: Sold mine easily at 3c per, I think a lot of Hospital furniture is back on the rise.

Panther Wall Cover
Reason: I've noticed a lot of wall covers are slowly creeping up. The Panther Wall Cover wasn't in the MarketPlace, so I risked a price and it paid off. They're harder to come by sometimes than the others.

Ghostly Mirror
Suggested Price: 3c
Reason: It's going up due to Halloween next month, but various ones I've sold have sold easily.

Standing Rose Bouquet
Habbox Price: 6c
Suggested Price: 4/5c
Reason: Seen these going down as they're not in season anymore. Mine were sold pretty quickly at 4c per though.

Black Safe Minibar
Habbox Price: 1c
Suggested Price: 6c
Reason: Easily sold at this price, the average speaks for itself on the MarketPlace too. It's probably been placed at 1c since the Back To Black promotion which ended ages ago.

Nostalgic Computer
Reason: A small increase, but I've sold mine for 2c per, so a compromise of the middle would suit it.

White Spaceship Door
Habbox Price: 22
Suggested Price: 19c
Reason: They're struggling to sell at the moment, but a small decrease is occurring currently. So, 19c seems an alright amount for the actual furniture currently.

Rare Bear Head
Habbox Price: 23c
Suggested Price: 16c
Reason: It's been rigged for a while, but it's still decreasing now. I've sold some for 18c, but I imagine it going lower.

Green Tray Table
Suggested Price: 2c
Reason: 1c is a little low, it can sell for 2c easily.

Mr-Trainor
28-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Thanks for all these Sam, and sorry you haven't received a reply yet! I'll look in to them all again as some have probably changed since you posted.

davecool656
29-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Started trading more again, it was shocking to see how much some stuff has increased in value.

Fountain [2]
Suggested Price: 8/9c
Reason: Sold 2 via the MarketPlace for 9c per, (10c with commission). I bought these a while back for approximately 5c per, the average already reflects an increase and actual trades solidify it.

Stately Roof
Habbox Price: 14c
Suggested Price: 10c
Reason: Sold many for 10c per and 14c on Habbox is over what I've seen them put in the MarketPlace for. I never see them go above 13c (12c with commission) anymore.

Black Gate [3]
Habbox Price: 8c
Reason: Sold 7 to @sex (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=101389); for 42c (exchange rate making it 40). Although the average is a little higher at approximately 9c, I think people would tend to only buy them when they're in desperate need.

White Chesterfield Sofa
Habbox Price: 9c
Suggested Price: 12/14c
Reason: Average has increased already and with the Christmas period approaching I believe they're becoming more sought after. I sold both of mine 14c per (15c with commission) easily. I think they'll steady around there for now.

Shoe Rack
Reason: Took some time to sell mine at 3c per, but they did sell. These are the ones not in the Catalogue I believe, so should be higher or somewhat closer to the other one or vice versa.

Shoe Rack [2]
Habbox Price: 4c
Reason: Took a while to even sell mine 1c per, when they used to sell easily for more. They're not really needed as much now.

Hospital Curtain
Reason: Sold mine easily at 3c per, I think a lot of Hospital furniture is back on the rise.

Panther Wall Cover
Reason: I've noticed a lot of wall covers are slowly creeping up. The Panther Wall Cover wasn't in the MarketPlace, so I risked a price and it paid off. They're harder to come by sometimes than the others.

Ghostly Mirror
Suggested Price: 3c
Reason: It's going up due to Halloween next month, but various ones I've sold have sold easily.

Standing Rose Bouquet
Habbox Price: 6c
Suggested Price: 4/5c
Reason: Seen these going down as they're not in season anymore. Mine were sold pretty quickly at 4c per though.

Black Safe Minibar
Suggested Price: 6c
Reason: Easily sold at this price, the average speaks for itself on the MarketPlace too. It's probably been placed at 1c since the Back To Black promotion which ended ages ago.

Nostalgic Computer
Reason: A small increase, but I've sold mine for 2c per, so a compromise of the middle would suit it.

White Spaceship Door
Habbox Price: 22
Suggested Price: 19c
Reason: They're struggling to sell at the moment, but a small decrease is occurring currently. So, 19c seems an alright amount for the actual furniture currently.

Rare Bear Head
Habbox Price: 23c
Suggested Price: 16c
Reason: It's been rigged for a while, but it's still decreasing now. I've sold some for 18c, but I imagine it going lower.

Green Tray Table
Suggested Price: 2c
Reason: 1c is a little low, it can sell for 2c easily.

Hello Sam thanks for these I have looking in to the values of these and now I have send in the value they are at now thanks again :)

jorsian
30-09-2013, 04:12 PM
I never really understood the point of valuing furniture that can be found in the marketplace. LTD values would be most useful right now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!