PDA

View Full Version : Going the Distance - Ends 7th October

lawrawrrr
25-09-2013, 11:10 PM
http://habbox.com/text/94/Going+the%20Distance

I know a lot of people on here are in long-distance relationships - it sucks, doesn't it?

For once, I'm only about 4 hours away from my boyfriend but I know people who are in different countries, different timezones, and it makes it so hard. I feel so bad for them!

You always see cute pictures on Reddit and things, with soldiers who've been away, adorable met-on-the-internet couples, and I'm sure you've seen the Habbox based ones.

For this competition though, I want you to tell me what you do to keep your long-distance relationship up, and if you aren't in one... what would you do if you were?

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Josh,
02-10-2013, 05:57 AM
I would call them every night to say goodnight. Skype them mostly in the day. Slowly meet up a few times, Take lots of pictures. Facebook them every day. Invite them to places if they're nearby.

geekygrant
02-10-2013, 10:12 AM
We are on call most days, talk to each other almost every day. We always say night to each other and we text each other constantly :)

wixard
02-10-2013, 10:56 AM
those gay good morning and goodnight texts
skype and texting
watching movies together on skype and being in sync by saying 3 2 1 GO
date nights on skype
playing games together
erm putting the days you'll next see each other on a calendar or something
talking about the future when the distance will be over
thinking back on good memories you had together
SNAPCHAT IS YOUR FRIEND

hi noddy;

Honor-Branch
02-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Go to the same school, talk to each other everyday, talk to her after school, bring her to places, take out to dinner, invite her to your house for movies, cuddling, or if things are getting real intimate, get in bed with her and cuddle there and stuff :3 but if that's not the case, call her every night and keep talking to her until she falls asleep.
------------
if u wanna joke around just do stuff in the bed, watch football and order chinese food everyday lmao

Drake.
03-10-2013, 03:05 AM
I would hop on a plane and make it a normal relationship.

Cerys
03-10-2013, 02:59 PM
What I'm doing atm is

Texting him non-stop every day and every saturday I go down to see him and we have the most amazing day ever :3

probs sounds like nothing but after only being able to text and call eachother all week, seeing him on saturday is the best feeling ever and it makes it all worth it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!