PDA

View Full Version : The Hotel Designer - Ends 6th October

MKR&*42
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
http://habbox.com/text/101/The+Hotel%20Designer

Recently I've taken a massive interest in the TV show "The Hotel Inspector" where a woman called Alex Polizzi offers advice to failing hotel owners about how they can improve their hotel appearance/hospitality/guest intake and so on. Most of the hotels on there are fairly ordinary, but I did witness one episode containing a hotel that was in a lighthouse! I then started looking for some interesting hotel designs/themes and came across one that was underwater and another that was shaped like a ping pong...

If I could design the theme/structure of any hotel, I would make it into the shape of a plumbob and style the interior involving various Sims furniture items (replicated in real life obviously). I want to know if you could design the architecture and interior of any hotel, what theme would you follow? Good luck!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points

Inseriousity.
01-10-2013, 09:20 PM
That's a funny show lol especially when they disagree and start annoying her.

My theme would be like a hogwarts but a hotel. all magical and stuff. obligatory comps owl reference: there would be owls fluttering over your head during breakfast. fake ones obviously cos they'd **** in your food otherwise

Drake.
01-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Alice In Wonderland. So everything's way too big and it feels surreal. You know what, I'm actually gonna do this. COPYRIGHTED.

Nick
02-10-2013, 02:04 AM
the welcome lounge!!!!!

Liva
02-10-2013, 02:07 AM
I would say lego, but apparently its been done!
http://www.alistmomtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LEGOLAND-Hotel7.jpg

geekygrant
02-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Horror themed hotel, with every room being based on a specific horror movie.

Josh,
02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
I would do one with a American Taxi theme. The diner would be taxi seats and taxi signs as table. The bes would have original beds with taxi covers and taxi shaped pillows. The bathroom would have a walk-in shower which you open a taxi door and inside its like your a passenger of a taxi. Children play area with taxi style area and food would be American stuff like Fries or a taxi themed Harveys (Harveys is a American Restaurant in LLandudno) Obviously taxi themed!

lemons
02-10-2013, 11:15 PM
i would turn it into habbo hotel themed hotel

Cerys
03-10-2013, 03:01 PM
ok
inside is normal lemon themed but on the roof of it is a big mcdonalds M

cos basically yeah i'd burn down all the surrounding mcdonalds so when all the people are like 'omf theres a mcdonalds over there' theyll all come running towards my hotel, making them VERY tired *cos theyre fat so cant run much obv* and because theyre so tired they'll want to book a room with us <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!