PDA

View Full Version : CreaTVty - Ends 12th October

MKR&*42
02-10-2013, 09:09 AM
http://habbox.com/text/94/CreaTVty

Some of my favourite TV channels include e4, Challenge and 4seven purely because of their intriguing names. I'm not entirely sure what e4 is meant to relate to (possibly entertainment4?), but Challenge was named accordingly due to the majority of the channel being dedicated to game/quiz shows which involve several challenges. However, 4seven has gone one step ahead with the creativity by using the "seven" to imply seven days a week (catch up) and by even hosting it on the channel number "47" on freeview - sneaky ;)!

For this fairly tricky competition, I'd like you to invent a TV channel name and tell me what type of shows you'd broadcast on it. You can include a channel number if you want (but you must explain why that specific number) and you must try to make it as imaginative as possible! I'm just going to scroll past titles such as "sports" or "music", so think outside the box.

Prize: 10 Credits/Rare of equivalent value + 15 Reputation Points

Honor-Branch
07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
CTV
- Cat Television
[Everything is from cats, cartoons are made from cats, real life movies are made from cats, cats cats cats!]

Inseriousity.
10-10-2013, 09:24 PM
STV

Satan's TV. Including top shows such as:

How I Killed Your Mother
Breaking Evil
The Apprentice (with Lord Satan)
Doctor Who (Is this Arse That Keeps Beating the Bad Guys)
and last but not least, Big Brother. Watching that is bound to be hell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!