PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Time - Ends 19th October

lawrawrrr
05-10-2013, 02:11 PM
http://habbox.com/text/glass/Adventure+Time

I know quite a few people this year who are travelling all round the world, going on all sorts of different trips - one's current travelling across Australia, I know someone who's going around with MotoGP travelling between Europe and California... it's just so amazing and I'm so jealous!

On the other hand, I have a couple of friends who have their own mini-adventures, lots of my friends go Hiking and just walked up Snowdon (!!) and over the summer I went on a bike ride/trip thing which was really fun. There are so many different adventures I'd love to go on one day!

For this competition, I want you to give me some ideas -
if you had to choose an adventure, what would you choose to do, and why?

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points

Basshunter2309
14-10-2013, 07:46 AM
An adventure through the Safari of Africa in a golf cart is a lovely adventure I'd love to experience. I would bring my golfing equipment and a large supply of balls (or maybe apples!), binoculars around my neck and I'd just hit away while admiring the scenery and lovely wildlife. <3

IzzyUhh
14-10-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not usually into sporty things, or any sort of exersize because I'm very lazy, but I'd love to go to america, do route 66. I'd love to just do whatever I could out there just cos.. You're in america!! Sight seeing, shopping, swimming, the lot.

geekygrant
15-10-2013, 02:37 PM
I have been skydiving several times, so if I had the chance, I would like to skydive in every single country in the world, just to say I have! :)

Inseriousity.
15-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Go to Hogwarts
lol oh and why, well does it really need any explanation? AWESOME covers it.

(being serious though, the wizarding world of harry potter just to pretend would do).

Corina35
16-10-2013, 02:27 PM
I would love to go to Mongolia to survey the population sizes of the different species of falcons.

Drake.
17-10-2013, 12:27 AM
I would choose this adventure
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KqKeT2oUXvA/TVrmxhOemkI/AAAAAAAAAZA/m1mJJ7C6EQo/s640/were+going+ona+bear+hunt.jpg

Lucy
18-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Going on an adventure to Catch 'Em All :) I remember when I was really little imagining a "Pokemon World" you could visit with holographic Pokemon and the likes, and why because it was just be the ultimate childhood moment.

Honor-Branch
18-10-2013, 08:30 PM
to clean my closet because theres a lot of stuff xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!