PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fiction - Ends 15th October

Calum0812
07-10-2013, 08:41 PM
http://habbox.com/text/33/Fan+Fiction

So yes, I was drawn into watching a TV show not so long ago about One Directioners and their crazy fan fictions. Don't ask... I was thinking. Wouldn't it be funny to hear some fan fiction of some of our very own Habbox members?

For this competition, I'd like you to write a paragraph in the style of a fan fiction about someone from Habbox.

The one I deem most entertaining and original will win.

Prize: 1 week VIP, 10 credits + 15 rep

Honor-Branch
10-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Once upon a time, Calum0812 gave away all his coins. He then became president. And everyone loved him. The end. !

IzzyUhh
13-10-2013, 03:38 PM
One day a girl names becka met Pete Wentz.
It was love at first sight, So he proposed, Invited patrick stump and hayley williams to the wedding.
9 Months later becka had a kid

The end ;l

Becka

Becka
13-10-2013, 04:14 PM
BEST STORY EVER IZZY ILY <3

O.T.

Once, There was a girl called Izzy, and one day she finally got tickets to see sleeping with sirens, then.. at the concert izzy got right at the front and started climbing over the bar onto the stage and pinned kellin quinn down on the floor and started kissing him and luvin him etc

The end <3 p.s. same happened with taylor york & jeremy davis so now izzy has 3 kids with 3 fathers
rihanna-cool;

despect
14-10-2013, 02:35 PM
There was once a DJ Called DJ Sho, She was the Competitions Manager and she always thought that comps was better. Till she joined back to HabboxLive and realised that was a load of crap ;).

She then had HabboxLive babies with Calum660 and they lived happily ever after on their beloved Radio.

THE END.

@.Cymru. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81650); @Calum0812 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=112488);

geekygrant
15-10-2013, 02:45 PM
There once was a fansite called Habbox. It was the ultimate fansite of Habbo, and everyone was super happy, that is until the lorax met with the grinch, and they plotted to steal easter before the sun rose in the west. The were planning this for a few minutes until Dumbledore decided to intervene. Dumbledore had an epic battle with Percy Jackson, who then decided to turn and run the opposite direction into the Dalek emperor, Davros. Davros imploded at the sight of Percy, and accidentally wiped out the Time Lords. The Angels wept at this, and Jack sparrow had a seizure.

The end.

alilbitoflauren
15-10-2013, 05:38 PM
once upon a time the owner of habbox gave all his furni to me and i became rich and then he decided to make me admin and then i took over the whole internet world.

Corina35
15-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Somewhere in a magical land there lived a prince Calum0812 who desperately wanted to be the knight in shining armour and rescue his princess. One day he was out hunting when he came across a mysterious underground cave which he decided to explore. Hours later he was hopelessly lost in the cave and his torch was dimming yet he carried on not expecting to come across a hidden door. Once he forced himself in her saw the most beautiful lady and he knew that this was his princess. Even though he couldn't rescue her from the cave he could die happy knowing that he was her knight in shining armour.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!