PDA

View Full Version : [Halloween] Boo! - Ends 30th October

Martin
20-10-2013, 10:17 PM
.http://habbox.com/text/Habboween_orange/Boo

So, the other day I was browsing YouTube videos, when I came across a prank video containing around 20 scary pranks! Most of these were people coming up with inventive ways of making their family jump out of their skin. This got me thinking... what's the best way to frighten someone? In this competition I want you to come up with the scariest way you could make someone jump!

Try to think of things that would make people jump out of their skin and scream out of shock at what you've just done. The scariest idea will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points

Cassiieee
25-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Hide behind a wall and shout boo.

geekygrant
25-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Buy about 10 or 11 packets of fake blood.
Organise a party, get all of your friends there. Target one specific person to go to the shop, and tell all your friends your going to play a trick on them. Cover your friends in fake blood and wait til the person gets back from the shop. When they walk in they
find you holding a (fake) bloodied knife and your crying saying "WHAT HAVE I DONE!?", and chase your friend out of the house! ;D

EDIT: Yes, I have a vivid imagination. Thanks.

James
25-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Cap gun when they least expect it works well.

Honor-Branch
25-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Hide under someones bed and when they're still up at like prob 11 pm, come out and scare them!!

Sieglinde
27-10-2013, 04:40 PM
hide under the sink and when they start washing up just jump out and watch them scream

Chipmunks
29-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Turn all of the house lights off (when it's dark out) and when you hear someone coming out of a room stand in the hallway in front of a light switch ..when they walk past you and try to turn on the light they will end up touching your nose and just yell ''boo'' when they do ..ugh sucked at explaining myself lol but yeah ;L

Inseriousity.
30-10-2013, 03:54 PM
hold up a picture of yupt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!