PDA

View Full Version : [Halloween] Your Words - Ends 30th October

Yupt
24-10-2013, 12:36 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

Another month, another short story competition. Hey Habbox, this month we celebrate Halloween so I've decided to use it as the theme for your stories. Unlike other months when I give you a few additional features to include, this month I will allow you more space. This month I want you to write your own Halloween based short story using the Competitions Staff listed below as your characters.

.Cymru.
Bolt660
Calum0812
Dilusionate
Intersocial
JamesSparky
Lawrawrrr
Samanfa
Sloths-
Yupt

The story I take the most enjoyment from reading will be the winner.

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 15 Reputation Points

geekygrant
25-10-2013, 03:14 PM
One upon a time, .Cymru., Bolt660 and Calum0812 were walking home from a halloween party they had been to. It was a costume party and all three had accidentally dressed up in the same costume. strangely enough, seven other people had also dressed up in this same costume. These people were Dilusionate, Intersocial, JamesSparky, Lawrawrrr, Samanfa, Sloths- and Yupt.

So, while they were on their way home from the party, they felt like they were being followed. .Cymru. heard a snapping noise, like a twig breaking, but much louder.

"Uh, Guys, what was that?" .Cymru. asked.

"Nothing to worry about, could have been anything" said Calum reassuringly.

Still a bit shaken, .Cymru. decided he was probably right. They kept walking, a little bit faster than before.

A short while further up their planned route, they heard some shouting, a scream, and then silence.

"What was that!?" .Cymru. exclaimed.

"Stay here, I will go have a look" said Bolt660, and he quickly jogged in the direction of the scream.

Five minutes later, the other two are a little worried.

They slowly walk in the direction Bolt660 went, and they see a costumed figure slumped against a nearby wall.

"Who is that?, they have the same costume as us from the party."

With that, Calum0812 took the hood off the persons head, and it was Yupt!

"Calum, is that Yupt?" asks .Cymru.

"Yeah it is, he's dead!" cried Calum0812

"Where is Bolt660?" gasped .Cymru.

They both look around quickly, and swiftly moved away from the body.

"Im scared Calum" .Cymru. said meekly.

Calum took this in, and went back over to the body to cover the head up again.

"We need to get out of here lets-"

Calum was suddenly attacked by another person, wearing the same costume as him.

They fought for a few minutes, before the attacker getting the upper hand and knocking Calum's head against the wall.

.Cymru. screamed, and ran away as fast as she could.

She ran until she fell over, having tripped over a loose paving stone.

.Cymru. heard voices approaching out of the darkness of a nearby alleyway.

"Who is there!" She cried.

".Cymru. is that you?" Said one of the 3 figures, who took off their hoods one at a time. It was Lawrawrr, Intersocial and Dilusionate.

"Laura, thank god I found you. Calum was attacked, he got knocked out and I ran away. Please help!".

.Cymru. led the others back the way she came, and they found the alleyway and wall where .Cymru. was before.

"I...I dont understand. They were right here!"

Laura rubbed her back.

"Come on, lets get you home now"

The group of four walked further up the street, until they reached another alleyway. They saw another figure slumped over on the ground. Intersocial and Dilusionate went ahead to see if the person was ok. They reached the unconcious figure, and knelt down beside it. All of a sudden, the figure launched itself at Dilusionate, knocking him over on to the ground. The figure then turned to Intersocial and let rip a volley of violent punches and kicks. Intersocial instantly crumpled. Dilusionate, having recovered, attempted to strike the figure, but was straight away pushed back and beaten up.

The masked figure took out a blunt looking object, and set to work on both the boys. Laura and .Cymru., both frozen with fear, but then the murderer moved towards them. .Cymru. started to run away, but Laura was still in shock.

"LAURA, COME ON, LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" screamed .Cymru.

No response.

The murderer was still moving closer to the pair of girls, however Laura still wouldnt move.

.Cymru. decided to run for her life, and not look back.

She did.

She saw the murderer on top of an unconscious Laura with the blunt object raised over her head.

.Cymru. turned away and saw no more, for when she turned back, she saw another hooded figure in her path. She quickly stopped, and called out "Take your hood off!".

The hooded person took their hood off and revealed themself as Samanfa.

".Cymru., whats wrong?"

.Cymru. went through her story with Samanfa, briefly pausing at several points to catch her breath.

"I don't understand" said Samanfa.

Just then, Samanfa pulled out a blunt object, the same one that .Cymru. saw earlier being held over Laura's head!

"It...It was you!" screamed .Cymru.

"Yes, and now your next!" cried Samanfa.

.Cymru. turned and ran as fast as she could, screaming, with Samanfa close behind her.

Then, out of the darkness, another black shape came running at .Cymru., right past her, and went straight into Samanfa, knocking her to the ground. The two fought, with the un-named person getting the upper hand over Samanfa, wrestling the blunt object from her, and preparing to use it.

"No! Wait!" cried .Cymru.

The un-named figure paused, and turned.

This was enough time for Samanfa to scramble from underneath the other person, and sprint away.

Watching her run, the other person removed their hood, and it turned out to be Bolt660.

"Where were you?!" asked .Cymru.

.Cymru. looked down and saw a strange stain on Bolt's costume.

"What is that stain?" quizzed .Cymru., pointing down.

"Oh..That..That's just blood. The blood of JamesSparky and Sloths-"

.Cymru. looked up and saw that Bolt was grinning maniacally.

From behind .Cymru., Samanfa grabbed her and pinned her to the ground.

"You see, for this to have happened, there had to be more than one person!" cried Bolt

He then brought the blunt object down on a screaming .Cymru.

The end.

Honor-Branch
25-10-2013, 09:29 PM
dat story doe

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't comment on competitions.

Inseriousity.
30-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Wow he wrote a novel lol.

It was disco time at the Habbox Competitions Staff Bonding as they celebrated Halloween together (because they don't get invited to parties in real life :boohoo:). .Cymru. and Intersocial had organised a best dressed competition and the staff had responded with a huge wave of enthusiasm and glee (because they don't have much fun in real life :boohoo: ). They had spent hours and hours stitching together their costumes.

Lawrawrrr, who prides herself on her intelligence and competitiveness, had decided the best costume would be one that appealed most to a particular weakness of .Cymru.'s and so she had dressed up as an owl. There was no way she could lose, she mwhahahaed to herself.

Bolt660, who also was very competitive and intelligent, had decided the best costume would be one that appealed most to a particular weakness of Intersocial's and so he wore a grey shirt. There was no way he could lose, he mwhahahahaed to himself.

Dilusionate, who really couldn't be bothered, had dressed as himself and told everyone he was dressed as a serial killer. The shock on their faces as they pondered where he had hid the bodies (under his floorboards) meant that he could actually win this thing without any effort whatsoever, he mwhahahaed to himself.

Calum0812, who should've been in bed as it was way past his usual 7pm bedtime, had dressed as a fairy godmother. He had no chance of winning whatsoever, he sighed to himself.

JamesSparky, Sloths-, Samanfa and Yupt had decided not to go to staff bonding because hardly anyone does anyway and the writer of this story couldn't be bothered thinking of a costume for everyone.

"Disappointed at the turnout," Cymru said to her assistant, Intersocial. "What should we do?"
"More staff bonding?" he suggested.
"Perfect!" she said before turning her attention to her staff and calling for attention.

"The winner of the best dressed competition is...."

There was a drum roll even though there weren't any drums around and then suddenly, there was thunder and lightning which reflects the scary mood I am going for here (pathetic fallacy and all that, wow be impressed) and a figure stood in the door. It was...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH" everyone screamed.

"Err guys, what's going on?" said Yupt.
"Your costume, it's hideous, what did you do?"
"Costume? Eh? What's going on?"
"Your halloween costume!"
"Is it Halloween? I've been out sha- errr rowing and must've lost track of days. I didn't realise there was a costume party!"

"THE WINNER OF BEST DRESSED COSTUME IS YUPT!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!