PDA

View Full Version : Igpay Atinlay - Ends 11th November

MKR&*42
29-10-2013, 08:04 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Igpay+Atinlay

I bet you took one look at the title and thought "What the hell?". Igpay Atinlay is "Pig Latin" translated into Pig Latin... a bit confusing I know. Pig Latin is just one example of a language that has been constructed for fun - others would include "Simlish" used throughout the Sims games and Klingon which derived from Star Trek. If I was to invent my own fictional language it would involve only alt code symbols (not letters) and would be compulsory throughout all of Habbo muahaha!

I want you to try and invent your own fictional language. Tell me what its basic rule is (it doesn't have to be complicated - e.g. with Pig Latin, the first letter goes to the end and (w)ay is added onto the end as well) and where you could apply it to/what it's based upon. It can be used in your favourite TV show, book, film, game etc. so be creative!

Prize: 10 Credits/Rare of equivalent value + 15 Reputation Points

Honor-Branch
06-11-2013, 09:56 PM
"A" Language

After every word, you say 'a' as in 'um'

E.G. - So a, how a, about a, the a, movie a, it a, was a, good a, what a, did a, you a, think a, about a, it a?

Explorator
06-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Samish

First off, the letter 'r' is replaced with the letter 'L'

You have upside down question marks instead of the normal ones, in written text. Like this: ¿

Everyone speaks with lisps.

Everyone pronounces the TH sound as F.

Drake.
07-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Every word is "Woof". I call it b**chspeak. It can be used to communicate with b**ches - both four-legged and two-legged.

Sticky-Note
11-11-2013, 04:26 AM
In the sentence there is a space only every 3 letters, and spelt backwords. Ex : Loo csi ega ugn als iht. This can be translated to: This language is cool. Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!