PDA

View Full Version : Rare Insights - Ends 12th November

Calum0812
31-10-2013, 10:15 PM
http://habbox.com/text/69/Rare+Insights

Documentaries. I LOVE watching them. I find them fascinating. It is a unique opportunity to get an insight into jobs and people's lives that you would never normally know about. Like documentaries that give you a chance to see what the police do and how they work or when there was a documentary about how Heathrow Air Traffic Control works, something that no one ever sees except the people who work there!

For this competition, I'd like you to tell me what job you'd like to see a documentary made about and why!

Try and come up with a job that isn't usually covered by TV programmes like the police and A&E. Think outside the box! The winner will be the most unique job and the one that I would deem to be the most interesting to watch.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Drake.
07-11-2013, 02:24 AM
Blow - so girls are better at it. It would also be interesting to watch.

Chipmunks
07-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Coroner - idk would just like to know how they're thinking/feeling when they're opening up dead bodies trying to figure out how they died!

RoyalPacific
07-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Teacher - how they deal with all the little brats in school and what really goes on in that staff room of theirs!

Honor-Branch
07-11-2013, 09:57 PM
a phlebotomist, how they study your blood

Explorator
07-11-2013, 10:25 PM
The day in the eyes of a McDonalds worker in America, New York, Detroit, or a city like that.

That would be pure entertainment seeing all of the stuff that happens in there!

Succubus
08-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Coroner - idk would just like to know how they're thinking/feeling when they're opening up dead bodies trying to figure out how they died!

basically dr g medical examiner :P

life of being EMT, idk seems fun

iMusic
09-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Famous Youtubers like pewdiepie or smosh or something and all the work they actually go to and how much profit they make from what they do. Maybe one of the company ones to like SourceFed, RoosterTeeth, CollegeHumor etc.

whoeful
11-11-2013, 01:44 AM
a documentary on people that cant touch anything without it turning to skittles

Sticky-Note
11-11-2013, 05:06 AM
A taxidermist. I'd be interested to know how it's done and why people do it.

Matt
12-11-2013, 12:35 PM
A day in the life of an Umpa Lumpa. How they wake up in the morning with their little kids and their partners, and then he's like 'ok family im going off to work in to the chocolate factory bye' and yeah. I reckon everyone would love to watch that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!