PDA

View Full Version : iWhat - Ends 10th November

Yupt
01-11-2013, 07:23 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/39/iwhat

It’s fair to say that technology now plays a massive part in most of our lives, I mean if it didn’t then i’d be quite interested to know how the heck you’re reading this! New things keep popping up and we then wonder how we lived without them. For this competition come up with and explain an idea for a new piece of technology that you would love to have.

The one which I think is the most inventive and that I can see happening will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Chipmunks
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM
a time machine! that takes us back to some of the days where we had our best memories

Empousa
05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
I would personally invent a nightcap that could bring back memories of a set date, while you're asleep, and project these into your dreams. ;) Just set a date with dials, and you would remember what you did that day! :D

Inseriousity.
05-11-2013, 12:22 PM
a teleporter beam so i can travel to different countries without a visa, passport or plane tickets

Rys
05-11-2013, 02:34 PM
a thing that can photoshop ur face, so u can look fabulous irl duh.

IzzyUhh
05-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Something like a genie, You get 3 wishes per day and they come true!

Honor-Branch
05-11-2013, 07:32 PM
iEat
= a machine that serves out the food that you want to eat

Explorator
06-11-2013, 11:12 PM
A computer that allows you to smell things.

You can sell smells over the internet, and instead of things like snapchat, you can have snapsniff(I am so funny), and send people different smells along with a picture, like food, or farts, or your new perfume or farts or your new car, or farts.

Drake.
07-11-2013, 01:54 AM
I'd invent an attachable sprung extension that goes along your arm and behind your hand and it would have advanced voice recognition which detects jokes and every time somebody tells a terrible joke, the spring would throw your palm into your face. It doesn't need a name, it speaks for itself.

Here's a photo of the see-through version at work during an interview with One Direction:

http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_51/facepalm-wide.jpg

umvelopy
10-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I would love one of those food machines that make ANY food you want just by thinking about it...!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!