PDA

View Full Version : Lacklustre Lessons - Ends 14th November

Martin
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM
http://habbox.com/text/football_big/lacklustre+Lessons

It's been a very long time since I was at school- but one of my worst memories would be sitting in English last period on Tuesdays absolutely bored out of my mind. The teacher couldn't control the class, the lessons were uninspiring and the entire hour went incredibly slow. I remember trying to think of ways to amuse myself to ease the boredom and make the hour more exciting. One thing I came up with was to catch my watch on the lights and shine a little light-beam around the room.

In this competition I want you to tell me what you would do to keep yourself amused in this boring situation. Imagine you are at school and bored out of your mind, what would you do to keep yourself entertained? The most inventive idea will win! Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Honor-Branch
09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Throwing paper balls at other people

Chipmunks
10-11-2013, 01:30 AM
I would put my sweater/jacket on my lap and hide my phone under it, take it out whenever the teacher wasn't looking and talk to random people on funformobile or other chat sites lol

Drake.
13-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Usually when I get bored, I get an unintentional, random, awkward boner that I don't notice until I need to get up to get something, and so I spend the rest of my time trying to think of sad/horrible things to try and kill my hard-on before I get asked to stand up in front of people and explain something.

bkps
13-11-2013, 09:16 AM
well when i was in school, to stop my boredom i'd either draw random things on my work or the table, throw stuff, sing, run around the classroom, text, listen to music, put my feet on the table, talk, annoy the teacher(lol) tbh what you just described is exactly like my old maths teacher and my old I.T teacher so i just say what happened in their lessons really xD

Inseriousity.
13-11-2013, 07:47 PM
copy someone's mannerisms exactly.
someone actually used to do this, was really annoying.

Sticky-Note
14-11-2013, 09:04 PM
In my most boring class (physics) a kid with an afro sits infront of me. I spend the entire class throwing little balls of paper into his fro and see how many stay there before the end of class when he gets up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!