PDA

View Full Version : Facepalm! - Ends 17th November

Calum0812
06-11-2013, 07:50 PM
http://habbox.com/text/glass_red/Facepalm

You know that time you say something, then realize how stupid it was? By that point, everyone is usually laughing so it's too late to correct yourself. I had a moment like this today in a lesson when I said:

"Hey Jamie, can you remind me to remind you...."

That was the point I realized how stupid it was and we all had a little giggle at my incompetence. ANYWAY! This got me thinking, what other things make a real "facepalm" moment?

For this competition, I want you to share a facepalm moment that has happened in your life. The one that makes me hurt my head the most (from the facepalm) will be the winner!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

geekygrant
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
My friend tried for about 15 minutes to get through a door that said "pull" by pushing it. She couldnt understand why it wasnt opening. I was sitting there watching her, gutting myself laughing.

Honor-Branch
12-11-2013, 07:31 PM
awkward moment when you have so much confidence that you go up to the board to write the answer to a math question and
you think that 2x3 is 5

Drake.
13-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Some girl came up to me last week and said "What month is Christmas again?". This ***** was like 17.

bkps
13-11-2013, 09:34 AM
my friend asked me 'if i hiccup continuously for a month, will i get a 6 pack?' im done.

-Moniquee.
13-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I was with a group of friends and we went to McDonalds and I asked "how much is a 30cent cone at Maccas" So embarrassing. /facepalm

Chipmunks
13-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Saw a blonde with a t shirt that said ''blonde's are cool, but brunettes are hot'' (or something like that) but just smh lol

TheJokerEffect
15-11-2013, 03:10 PM
One of my friends said to me "I think Titanic is fake because, how to they record it when they're dying in the water?" I just got up and left ...

James
15-11-2013, 03:19 PM
hayden told me he was straight x.x

Bankai90
16-11-2013, 07:45 PM
okay here it goes.

recently I was having a conversation with a my friend, I kinda don’t remember the whole conversation, but it is about helping the poor and needy and then she said "you have a heart", in response to the topic and without thinking I said "where?"..

kinda embarrassing you know.

Inseriousity.
17-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Muslims go to mecca-
My mum goes there!
To mecca?
Yeah Mecca Bingo

My sister blurted this out during a RE lesson.

IzzyUhh
17-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Its kind of similar to your example but last week my friend and i had some french homework due in.
I Said to her the morning it was due in if she had completed it, So she had a go at me
I said whats your problem and she said she is going to get a detention because of me
which of course it was her fault for not doing the homework
and she said to me i told you last night to remind you!!
i said no you didnt
and she then said oh but i did in my head :(

despect
17-11-2013, 11:05 PM
When Calum0812; said to me and i quote.. "You know because you are a twin, do you look at photos of you both together and get confused as to which one you are"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!