PDA

View Full Version : Hideous Hygiene - Ends 16th November

MKR&*42
02-11-2013, 03:29 AM
http://habbox.com/text/39/Hideous+Hygiene

Ok I am going to admit something so bold here, I am actually one of the worst people you'll ever meet in regards to personal hygiene. Most people expect I'm quite hygienic as I refuse to share food with people, drink the same cup as anyone else, get a bit iffy when someone shakes my hand etc.. Alas, with every other aspect of my life I'm actually very lazy and sloppy :$. Amanda and Elliot could happily tell you about the time I didn't shower for 6 days in a row and didn't get dressed for 3 days running...

Omg this is turning into a confessions post. I shan't go on as I don't want to scare people even further!!! However, I know I'm not alone out there with poor hygiene habits and I'd like you to share some of your sloppiest moments in here - the most gruesome will win! Don't be shy as I've done much worse :-S!

*Not meaning to be ironic, but keep it clean.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Sticky-Note
11-11-2013, 05:13 AM
I went camping at a lake for 9 days and forgot to bring my toothbrush. Yep. Didn't brush my teeth for 9 days! :(

iMusic
11-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Went on school camp, thought I brought undies but I forgot. Only had the one clean pair I wore that for 3 days then borrowed my friends(Girl) panties for the remaining 2 days. (I think, well bloody well hope they where clean she said she never wore them xD)

P.S I should mention during the I was constantly doing actives like rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, mud fights etc So I wasn't staying clean in the slightest haha.

Chipmunks
11-11-2013, 03:09 PM
went to the beach once and was getting in the water, when i got home so late was to tired (from swimming, walking, etc) so i didn't shower ..just went straight to bed ..ended up waking up the next afternoon thats when i decided to shower lmao :Yuck::Embarrassed:

Honor-Branch
11-11-2013, 04:29 PM
I was in the bathroom and I had to take a poopie, there was no toilet paper so i used my brother's towel

Matt
12-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I've back-washed in someone's bottle once, but my mouth was clean..........

bkps
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
when i was like 9 i was playing cards with my mum dad and sister and i farted and a bit of diarrhoea came out and i was too embarassed to say anything so i sat there and played 2 more rounds before i actually went to the toilet

Drake.
13-11-2013, 12:49 AM
THIS ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Chug!
15-11-2013, 03:06 PM
When I was like 8-10 I went on a 4 mile bike ride, totally in the woods, no buildings to be seen.. I really needed the loo, and no.. not a wee! It got to the point where I just couldn't contain holding it and yeah.. you can work out the rest. I sat in it and carried on the bike ride, in pure jeans..

Moral of the story? Never ride a bike.

myles
15-11-2013, 06:06 PM
i remember i really needed a wee and i got to my front door and couldnt find my keys so i just released myself on the porch
also i was locked out and needed a wee so i went down the alley way and did a wee on the floor

wixard
15-11-2013, 06:35 PM
i remember i really needed a wee and i got to my front door and couldnt find my keys so i just released myself on the porch
also i was locked out and needed a wee so i went down the alley way and did a wee on the floor

i akways piss down my alley when im locked out it's fine!!!!

my worst hygiene would prob have to do with periods. they get everywhere, bed sheets, underwear, other people (hi noddy; ) and once i was in bed woke up and it was all up inside me so I ran to the bathroom but I was too late and it dripped on the white mat. OH and one time I put a used tampon in my bin and my dog found it and brought it downstairs to play with

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!