PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Serious Vampires! - Ends November 23rd

Reality
12-11-2013, 08:07 PM
http://tashload.com/Uploader/uploads//AWu3Dkp.gif

I've recently been watching a brand new series called The Originals. It's about the first ever vampires that had been created on Earth. I was thinking about how vampires have all other their mystifying and dazzling hypnoses charms and incredible speed.

What if you could have all that speed, all that dazzling charm and immortality? For this competition I would like you to tell me what you would do with all of your strengths as a vampire and how you would use them for good or bad!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Bankai90
18-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Well, if i really do have those kind of strength, i'm gonna use it for good that's for sure.. Helping people who are in need, bust
some thugs, deliver justice into the city, and get the girl, just like a real superhero do..

Oh yea, i'm only able to do those sort kind of things during the night, because i'm a Vampire.. Muahahahaha.. :D

-Moniquee.
18-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Oh this is a spinoff of the Vampire Diaries.

I guess I would just love living forever, you would see so many changes. I would use it all as an advantage and help people in need. I could also do whatever I wanted perfectly because they have had years of practice.

I would show off sooo much with it and anyone who was mean to me, I would drain :P

Honor-Branch
18-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm gonna suck everyones blood and scare people

Inseriousity.
23-11-2013, 05:08 PM
id bite you if you dont pick me as the winner

Chipmunks
23-11-2013, 11:04 PM
iwould help the old people cross the road faster! with my amazing speed
would read peoples minds and stop them from doing bad stuff before they do it! (if they were thinking it)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!