PDA

View Full Version : Intriguing Investigations - Ends 27th November

Phil
21-11-2013, 11:31 PM
http://habbox.com/text/black_style/intriguing+investigations

So my last competition was based around a musical I did last week called "Chess". This competition is based around a play I have next week called "Indecent Relations". This play is about American cousins coming to visit their 'cousins' in Ireland. My character is suspicious about them from the beginning and as the story unfolds we learn that they are actually FBI agents on a mission investigating a new lead in the assassination of JFK.

If you were to carry out an investigation on a myth, mystery, case or whatever it may be, what would you investigate if you had the chance and why? For example, if I had the opportunity, I'd investigate the Bermuda Triangle because it really interests me. Please post your entries in the thread and the most interesting investigation will win.

Prize: 5c + 15 rep

Honor-Branch
22-11-2013, 02:26 AM
I would investigate why my butt smells

sexpot
22-11-2013, 04:29 AM
I'd investigate the Jack Ripper murders

Chipmunks
22-11-2013, 04:36 AM
i'd investigate the chupa cabra or bigfoot!
cause many people believe they have seen it while others think none of them really exist! that its all a myth

Bankai90
22-11-2013, 06:28 AM
I would like to investigate how does chameleons change its color. I mean how did they do that? Is it simply balancing its
own body temperature with the surroundings or they just........ change willingly? :S

-Moniquee.
23-11-2013, 06:15 AM
I'd love to be able to investigate cryogenics (when you're frozen alive). I don't think it has been successful on anyone to date.
I would also love to be able to investigate what happens when we die (afterlife, heaven) etc.

Inseriousity.
23-11-2013, 04:59 PM
id go investigate hogwarts. its real goddamnit!

MKR&*42
23-11-2013, 05:00 PM
how shoned's upper chest area got so large ;]

Drake.
24-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Scarlett Johansson's body.

izzul261
25-11-2013, 01:25 PM
I would investigate how pyramid are build. I really want to know how they make the building without the modern technology we have right now. Even with the current technology cannot copy the pyramid.

IzzyUhh
25-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I'd investigate my parents past
Sounds weird but if they were bad at school, what they did when they were younger, and how life was like when they were alive
Sounds silly ngl but id love that

bkps
25-11-2013, 08:29 PM
i would like to be able to investigate 5 people's lives like from the beginning till today, to see how they were brought up and what happened with them and like just how they live really. not worked out the 5 people yet, it's a hard choice!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!