PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 30th November

Yupt
22-11-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/03/18mAY.gif

Here it is, your monthly short story competition. Fancy yourself a writer? Then keep on reading. This month i’m going to give you far more freedom. Using as few or as many of the characters below, write a short story.

Dilusionate
Dolphins
JamesSparky
Lawrawrrr
Samanfa
Shonly
Sloths
Yupt

Post your stories below and the most inventive will win.

Prize: 1 month VIP + 15 rep

Drake.
25-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Lions and Dolphins and Sloths, oh my!

Chipmunks
25-11-2013, 04:49 AM
Dear Dilusionate,
Please buy me some video games this year for Christmas. You may not think I deserve them, but what happened at Monster High's Christmas party last year really wasn't my fault. You have to agree it was funny when I put Shonly's pet Sloths in my teacher's book bag. Who could have guessed that the mere sight of it would have caused Samanfa to go jumping across the cafeteria into the refreshment table? The sight of my teacher covered in pizza and coke put a smile on Lawrawrrr's face. Thanks, and this year don't bother with any lumps of coal or ugly socks. I got enough of those last Christmas!

Sincerely yours,
JamesSparky

Bankai90
25-11-2013, 05:16 AM
The class teacher, JamesSparky asks his students to name an animal that begins with a "D". One boy says, "Dolphin". Then the
teacher asks for an animal that begins with a "T". The same boy says, "Two dolphins". The teacher sends the boy out of the
class for bad behavior. After a short while, he asks for an animal beginning with "M". The boy from before shouts from outside of
the class, "Maybe a dophin!" :D

izzul261
25-11-2013, 01:01 PM
My name isDilusionate. I have 10 dolphins at my house. Among them is a very special one that make "lawrawrrr" sound. I named it JamesSparky. I also have two sisters, Samanfa and Shonly. Their attitude is like sloths. So lazy. And when they eat, they make a very annoying and loud "yupt" sound.

IzzyUhh
25-11-2013, 04:27 PM
It was christmas day, Shonly, Sloths, Samanfa, Yupt, Lawrawrrr, JamesSparky, Dolphins, and Dilusionate we're all sat around a christmas tree exchanging gifts for secret santa. Everybody got a gift except for yupt the end

bkps
25-11-2013, 08:25 PM
One day Samanfa was walking through the woods and she saw a bear!! and it looked like it was trying to say something!! it made a noise like '
Lawrawrrr'
and then it jumped in the water and ate 2 live Dolphins making a disgusting sound like chomp chomp yupt yupt yupt yupt. Samanfa then looked up and saw a group of Sloths staring at her,she was quite startld by this so she went and ran to Shonly who, at this point, had already gone home with JamesSparky as they both felt sick. In the end, Samanfa had to run to Dilusionate for comfort and well, after that, what can I say? What happens in the woods, stays in the woods!!!!

!x!dude!x!2
28-11-2013, 03:17 AM
one day Dilusionate, Dolphins, JamesSparky, Lawrawrrr, Samanfa, Shonly, Sloths and Yupt went on a picnic. The End.

FlyingJesus
29-11-2013, 12:57 AM
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Lawrawrrr was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominate that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

Honor-Branch
29-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Once upon a time, Dilusionate
Dolphins
JamesSparky
Lawrawrrr
Samanfa
Shonly
Sloths
Yupt
went to chuckie cheese and had a good time while eating pizza

MKR&*42
29-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Sloths (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56799); said hello to yupt and dilusionate and shonly and they all went to buy a pizza <3

Nick
29-11-2013, 03:47 PM
It was early in the morning and Dilusionate woke up at 6:30am to catch the train to the Habbox office to get some moderating done. He finished eating his fruit loops and kissed his girl friend on the lips and said 'catya bb' and walked down to the train station where he met up with Dolphins who was hosting 'don't hit the trains' down at the train station.

When Dilusionate walked into the Habbox office he saw JamesSparky in the sound proof box making a new mix for HabboxLive. Dilusionate says 'he is so bad' to Matt Garner who was doing overtime with his IT STUFF at the Habbox office. At that very moment in time Matt Garner and Lawrawrrr were both helping themself to a creamy bowl of whipped cream and mashed potato. Samanfa only walked in to get very jealous.

Dilusionate was ringing up Shonly on the Habbox phone. She answered from the mc donalds drive though, she said 'wtf do you want philip i am working here' Dilusionate said 'you have to move some comps otherwise jin will whip you'. Shonly gathered up 5 family meal boxes to have for dinner at the Habbox office for all the managers. Shonly had to run back to work because her boss rang her and threatened her.

After being 20 hours late sloths walks in the door. Matt Garner says 'I've been waiting' while a big grin on his face. Sloths quickly entered the teleporter to the hxhd entrance and her pet sloth was with her as well. She started throwing bottles of bubble juice at matt because it gets him drunk so very easy. Sloths started to feed matt garner with bottles of bubble juice for the rest of the night. Yupt was yelling out to sloths to get rid of matt garner and just put him upstairs in forgetfuhl's bed. Sloths didn't want to because she had always wanted to have a baby to look after. Yupt then threatened to fire sloths because he is the assistant competitions manager and he can do what he wants. Sloths, with her head down, carried matt garner to bed, put the covers over him and said goodnight

Lewis
29-11-2013, 03:55 PM
The Murder and Discovery
Darkness fell into the rainy and stormy night. The unknown man walked slowly as his feet splashed in
the puddles. It was time. The wind's breeze went over him as he knocked at a door. No one was around,
silence was everywhere. No one would see him. Samanfa opened the door, worryingly at 1:00am.

"It's you again..." Samanfa quietly cried, "Please... Please don't hurt me."
"Give me it, now!" The man spoke horribly. A huge grin came on his face.
"Aha... This is all I need now," he continued to laugh, "But now... You can no longer live."
"Wha..." Samanfa tried to interrupt, but it was too late. Blood came before the pain. She looked
down at her stomach, only to see the knife in her stomach. Falling to the ground, she died almost
instantly. The man made his escape, leaving the body.

"I'm really worried about Samanfa, Dolphins," JamesSparky sighed, "She hasn't posted a news article since...
Around three days." He continued to drink her coffee in the Habbox Offices.
"I know. Just leave it, she'll be fine." Dolphins replied.
"I've seen these crime stories. It's been too long, we need to do something."
"Just shut up, there's no point doing anything, give it a while." Dolphins wiped sweat away as JamesSparky left.

Meanwhile, in another room a different discussion was going on. Dilusionate and Lawrawrrr were
having a quiet, yet serious, discussion.
"Have you done it?" Lawrawrrr whispered.
"Yes... Yes I have." Dilusionate replied.
"No one can know. Stay silent about this, or we'll have to kill those who find out."
"Yeah, yeah. I know."

A knock went on the door to the Habbox Office's entrance. It was the police. Dilusionate answered the door.
"We've got some bad news... Your friend, Shonly, reported your err..." The officer paused, "News manager,
Samanfa missing... We found her dead, at her apartment."
"Wha... What?!"
"I'm so sorry... But we need everyone here to come to the station with us."
"...Uh...
"Sir?"
"Yeah. Um. It's just... It's just me, Lawrawrrr, JamesSparky and Dolphins here." All four of them went
to the station, to give as much help as possible, alongside them and other Habbox staff being suspects.

Dilusionate's Interview:

"Hi, Dilusionate. My name is Sloths. I'll be interviewing you today."
"OK."
"First of all, where is the rest of the Habbox Staff?"
"Umm... They're all on some big trip with the events department. Since last week." Dilusionate tapped
his fingers on the table, looking around nervously.
"We have xxMATTGxx helping us with solving this. And first I need to know why you did it."
"Wha... What?" Sweat dripped from his head.
"Look at you. You're a nervous wreck. We saw the CCTV, with audio, discussing things with Lawrawrrr."
"Huh...?"
"Saying 'what' and 'huh' is getting you nowhere. We know Lawrawrrr is next-in-place for News manager."
The officer sighed, "Did you kill Samanfa for her?"
"What, no!" Shortly after, Sloths played the audio clip.
"Have you done it?" Lawrawrrr whispered.
"Yes... Yes I have." Dilusionate replied.
"No one can know. Stay silent about this, or we'll have to kill those who find out."
"Yeah, yeah. I know."
"It isn't what it looks like... Honestly!"

Dolphins' Interview:
Dolphins walked in the interrogation room, looking around nervously. "Would you like a drink, Dolphins?"
"I'll pass..."
"I'm going to skip the introduction and get straight to the point.
"What do you mean?"
"I sure as hell know you did it. Just confess and I might cut you a deal."
"What the heck are..." Sloths interupted, "Listen and look at this." Sloths played the audio and video clip.
"I'm really worried about Samanfa, Dolphins," JamesSparky sighed, "She hasn't posted a news article since...
Around three days." He continued to drink her coffee in the Habbox Offices.
"I know. Just leave it, she'll be fine." Dolphins replied.
"I've seen these crime stories. It's been too long, we need to do something."
"Just shut up, there's no point doing anything, give it a while." Dolphins wiped sweat away as JamesSparky left.
"My god... If you think this proves anything, we really do need a new police team. I had nothing to do with this!"

Dilusionate's Interview Part 2

"It wasn't meant to come out. It was meant to be a secret."
"You murdering Samanfa, you mean?"
"..." He sighed.
"Answer the god damn question!"
"NO!" Dilusionate smashed his fists onto the table, "No... I'm not capable of something like that." He cried.
"Then how do you explain what you said to lawrawrrr."
"She... She was going to propose."
"To who?!
"To xxMATTGxx... She didn't mean kill literally... She just meant..." He paused, "That it'd be a bother keeping
them silent."

Dolphins Interview Part 2 - The Reveal

"I could easily charge you with the murder of Samanfa right now."
"But why aren't you, Sloths..."
"How did you know my name?"
"..."
"Answer me, now..."
"I remember exactly who you are. Three years ago, December was it?"
"Be quiet... I am interviewing you, not vice versa."
"It was December wasn't it... You swore revenge.
"I will charge you..." Sloths spoke weakly and worryingly.
"All because Samanfa replaced you as news manager... You swore revenge..."
"Dolphins, I am charging you with the mur-" Sloths got interrupted as the interrogation door
got knocked down. Several police officers came in.

"Sloths, under new evidence I am arresting you under the suspicion of Samanfa's death." Yupt took a breath,
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say may be used against you in a court of law."
"No... No! It was the perfect plan," Sloths screamed.
"Someone, please release these four people. They are now eliminated from the suspect list unless said otherwise."
Yupt yelled.

It was now over. The true criminal behind Samanfa's death was over. But it certainly wasn't over for Sloth's
family... It was far from over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing little cliff hanger there ;).

Bryceroo
30-11-2013, 07:48 PM
This was serious. The courtroom was as silent as a Dolphins baptism.
Prosecuter JamesSparky walked to the stand where defendant Samanfa sat nervously.

"Samanfa, were you in the Theaterdome at the time when the gang raided the room?"

"What gang are you referring to?", asked Samanfa.

"Don't be coy, Samanfa. I'm referring to the dreaded Sloths!"

Samanfa looked more nervous. The hot, bright overhead light Shonly straight into her eyes.
Beads of perspiration dotted her forehead.

"Well?" demanded JamesSparky. "Were you there? You ARE after all the leader of the Sloths, yes?"

"I ... I ... I don't know .. I mean ..." stammered Samanfa.

"You are under oath and this is a court of Lawrawrr. Don't think you can be Dilusionate about the facts!"

"I don't know, I don't know" screeched Samanfa "I have to think"

"Admit it, Samanfa. Admit it!"

It was all too much for the breaking Samanfa. She slowly looked to the jury and nodded her head.
"Yupt, I am guilty." She silently admitted.

Case closed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!