PDA

View Full Version : Show Stoppers - Ends 11th December

Sloths
27-11-2013, 08:30 AM
http://habbox.com/text/52/show+Stoppers

My friends and I are going to see Taylor Swift in a couple of days and since one of our friends pulled out last minute we've been left with a spare ticket to sell. The problem is anyone who wants tickets either can't afford them or already has them so I've been left at a bit of a loss as to what to do so I don't lose loads of money. I wasn't even that super excited to go after it was announced Ed Sheeran was going to be opening pretty much everywhere except New Zealand, but I didn't really want to have to try sell two tickets.

There are loads of people who really want a ticket but can't afford it or are busy that day or other reasons. I was exactly the same with Ed's last concert not knowing what city I would be in at the time and was so gutted I couldn't go. So my question to you is if you got one free ticket to any show (singer/band/stage performance etc) what would you go to see and why?

May the most interesting answer win!
(Also anyone in New Zealand looking for a ticket hit me up ;])

Prize options:
a) 5 credits +15 rep
b) 5 lottery tickets + 15 rep
c) 20 rep

!:random!:!
06-12-2013, 02:26 PM
i would get The script concert ticket for free and buy another one as my boyfriend adores the script :) i would love to surprise him on christmas day with a concert ticket to see his favorite band :D

Drake.
07-12-2013, 12:52 AM
I would get tickets for Busted (screw 'McBusted') because they're the first band I EVER got into. They basically got me into music.

dana1099
07-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Miley Cyrus
Just to see how crazy she'll act.
I honestly think shes hilarous. She tries so hard to be sexy and its so funny lol

Bankai90
07-12-2013, 03:36 PM
I"d like to go to Bruno Mars concert. His style, his appearance and most of all his voice. What an entertainer he is. In fact all of his performances in any concert, the interactions with the crowd is awesome aside from his magical voice.

!x!dude!x!2
07-12-2013, 05:32 PM
lee brice
because he is one of my fav country singers :)

,Traplord
08-12-2013, 04:56 AM
J.Cole :)
I've always loved him, and how he raps about experiences that he's faced in his life. It's some deeeeeep stuff man.

Liva
10-12-2013, 12:47 PM
I would say slipknot for my boyfriend, but I think that would be too terrifying for me and I would be worried for him. :P

Not for the music or the guy, I would love to go to a justin bieber concert just to see how late he is/whether he storms off/gets annoyed/laugh at him.
I would also throw stuff on stage as that apparently makes him go *******. :D
http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-31-justin-bieber-asks-fans-refrain-throwing-things-onstage-video
OR
Taylor Swift. I've seen videos/gifs of her tours and they seem so magical and amazing! You can tell she puts a lot of effort into everything from her costumes, set, band etc. :)

But for personal reasons, I'd go see Fall Out Boy again because they're perfect, vocals and instruments are perfect, and Patricks face is perfect...

ammar999
10-12-2013, 02:35 PM
I"d like to go to The Wanted concert. His style, his appearance and most of all his voice. What an entertainer he is. In fact all of his performances in any concert, the interactions with the crowd is awesome aside from his magical voice.

IzzyUhh
10-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Um
PARAMORE
Because I love them, Their music & Style is inspiring & it would be great to see hayley dance up a storm & thrust into the crowd :S

MKR&*42
10-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Blondie as they're really the first artist that I ever started "following" (not literally lmao) and got into an awful lot of their music and I doubt they'll be around for much longer so yeah see them whilst it lasts omg :(

Oh and because their "one way or another song" literally summed up my life for 9 months.

Shar
10-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Justin Timberlake. He's just amazing. I love him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!