PDA

View Full Version : [Question] lottery

Inseriousity.
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM
What happened to the lottery, I've been swapping comps credits for tickets so we should be told if its been postponed/cancelled :(

EDIT: Okay just looked at thread properly and looks like it was done (no CNB announcement for it though, should do one of those) so my question has changed to who won and did dream number rollover

!x!dude!x!2
01-12-2013, 07:29 PM
no one has asked me to buy tickets for like a couple months now :S

Tom
01-12-2013, 07:29 PM
It did actually go through, however, the person who was supposed to do it dropped on us that they can't. They also mentioned that they mentioned it to us (which they really didn't), so I had to do it and wasn't really sure what I was doing.

With that said, though, the person who was drawn out of the Main lottery was David; and the two dream draws will be carried over as there was no winner.

Sorry about that, Inseriousity.;. Hopefully it will be back to normal and proper next month.

Inseriousity.
01-12-2013, 07:32 PM
If it was last minute sprung on you then I get it, I didn't look at the thread and just assumed cos there wasn't any CNB announcement it'd been delayed. Thanks for the info. :)

lol oh dear where is jade anyway, seems to have vanished, are you going to be running the christmas tournament too :P

xxMATTGxx
If it was last minute sprung on you then I get it, I didn't look at the thread and just assumed cos there wasn't any CNB announcement it'd been delayed. Thanks for the info. :)

lol oh dear where is jade anyway, seems to have vanished, are you going to be running the christmas tournament too :P

At this rate it does look like that might be a very possible scenario right now.

David
winna

Inseriousity.
01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
If she's not doing the job you can fire people y'know Matt! :P

xxMATTGxx
01-12-2013, 07:36 PM
If she's not doing the job you can fire people y'know Matt! :P

Mike you aren't suppose to ruin the plan! God damn it

Tom
01-12-2013, 07:37 PM

Let's just not get started on this whole ordeal, it's annoying enough as it is. But yes, it did get sprung onto me. I apologise for not making a CNB and admittedly it did actually spring into mind, but I wasn't actually expecting to enter the room and then have no other manager in the room selling tickets, or even running the grabber, and having to sort out all those - add the threads, move the threads, copy everything over, etc., etc. - I wasn't really prepared.

Again, sorry! Shouldn't happen next month :)

David
01-12-2013, 07:38 PM
bring back danube

Tom
01-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Anyway, problem solved :) thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!