PDA

View Full Version : Advent-urous - Ends 7th December

lawrawrrr
22-11-2013, 12:53 AM
http://habbox.com/text/94/Advent+urous

Advent Calendars. We all have them. I'm 20 years old, and I've never not had one!

When I was younger, I was never allowed a chocolate one. I always got a really boring, picture one. When I was 16 though, my mum let me pick out whatever one I've wanted! I had two Cadbury's one, a Thorntons one - but last year was special. I bought myself a lego one. It came with little sets each day and made a big Christmas scene!

I was planning on getting the Star Wars Lego one this year, but I came across something else. Mini Mani Month. It's basically a tiny bottle of nail varnish each day, with a few extra surprises along the way (so looking forward to finding out what they are!!)

For this competition, I want you to think about this. If you could pick any creative advent calendar, what would you want? It can be real, or you can make it up if you want!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

MKR&*42
03-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Good comp :)

I'd have one with different lines of a poem each day and on the 25th day it'd have the order of the linessss. Would be cool to see the end result and some of lines would be able to stand alone by themselves as a meaningful quote, so that it's not just random words every day.

Empousa
03-12-2013, 07:56 PM
I would have a Robbie Williams calender with tiny little speakers instead of chocolates, so when you open the little door it starts playing a different one of his songs' fully each day. Some of those included in the first 24 would be Millenium, You Know Me, Old Before I Die and Rock DJ, before you open the 25th door and you get Kids by him and Kylie Minogue as an extra treat!

Martin
03-12-2013, 10:49 PM
One direction advent calendar where each window plays a one direction song when you open it and on the 25th they all jump out and yeah.. ;)

Chipmunks
03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
i'd like to have one where you open a little door to one each day and it shows u a flash back of one of your favorite memories and the one on the 25th would let you go back in time to re-live which ever memory you would love to re-live

!x!dude!x!2
04-12-2013, 12:50 AM
each day you'll open a door and get 1 piece of jigsaw, once you've opened all the doors you'll have all the pieces in order to complete it and you can frame it and put it up on your wall

Drake.
04-12-2013, 02:43 AM
THE PORSCHE ONE

http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/642x390/o_r/Porsche-Design-advent-642.jpg

IT'S ONLY $1MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dana1099
05-12-2013, 12:00 AM
event calendar w/ different clothes for each day yas.

!:random!:!
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
i would like a advent calender that will give you a mini me to you figurine and a piece of card to tell you its life story and name :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!