PDA

View Full Version : Awkward CelebriTV - Ends 18th December

Sloths
08-12-2013, 07:26 AM
http://habbox.com/text/15/Awkward+CelebriTV

There's been a lot of talk about I'm A Celebrity all over the UK and I know a lot of you are watching it. The problem for me though is because of where I live in the world it's really awkward timing and I won't get that series for another year and a half at least so I just get a lot of spoilers. The same goes for a lot of UK and USA programs, for example do any of you guys remember Steve MacDonald and Tracey Barlow's wedding on Coronation Street back in June 2012? Well guess what happened last week here on New Zealand television, only a year and a half late...

I've learnt to deal with it and most of my favourite shows I watch on the internet instead of waiting for them to get onto television here. So my question to you guys is what one television show could you not live without and why?

May the most interesting idea win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!:random!:!
13-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Doctor who - i can't bear not seeing what the madman with a blue box will do next !!!

Empired
13-12-2013, 12:32 PM
The Big Bang Theory!! It's not my favourite show but it's on E4 every day from 6pm - 7pm (or 7 - 8pm on E4+1) and my family is hideously boring and we never have anything to talk about at dinner so we just turn it on so we don't have to attempt to converse x yay for social awkwardness

TheJokerEffect
13-12-2013, 02:21 PM
A TV Show that i couldn't live without, it's a really old TV show but it's Friends I couldn't live if Friends never came on, I wouldn't have things to talk about to some of my friends and family, I don't know what I'd be watching if it never aired ... Will & Grace! I'd die if either of the shows never aired, then i'll have nothing to watch in my spare time [even if i have seem them too many times to count] xox :)

-Moniquee.
13-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Pretty Little Liars - Some episodes aren't the best but it just leaves you wanting more. It is so addictive.
I also loved the OC but it is finished now.

Connected--
17-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Running Man! It brings endless thrills and mostly slap-stick comedy. I really can't imagine living without this show, it leads to addiction, you want more and more of it. It is a daily entertain to me when i'm bored (well most of the time i'm bored).

DJRianne-
17-12-2013, 04:44 PM
South of Nowhere! I know it since 6weeks, and in that six weeks i already saw it for 5 times (all episodes ever made) just love it! #addict

lemons
17-12-2013, 08:40 PM
big brother it is my life I was so upset when channel 4 axed it :( x

then channel 5 bought rights to it I was very happy and they made great improvements (especially celebrity big brother) and this years civilian series was epic

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!