PDA

View Full Version : [HabboxLive] Christmas Karaoke!

despect
11-12-2013, 06:42 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/12/11/MUPFE.png

Love Christmas songs? Love singing? Can't sing but love a bit of festive karaoke anyway?! Then HabboxLive has a treat for you this December. HabboxLive's X-mas Factor will be a festive singing competition with a twist, you won't need to be fantastic at singing to win! Think of it as a cross between the x-factor and christmas karaoke with your parents, it's all about having fun and ultimately YOU (the audience) will choose your 2013 winner!

You can win:

1st place: 300 credits, 2 months Habboxforum VIP and a gold forum badge
2nd place: 200c, 1 month HabboxForum VIP and a silver forum award
3rd place: 100c, 2 weeks HabboxForum VIP and a bronze forum award

The last day you can send in your entries will be Friday 20th December 11:59pm GMT.

Interested? Of course you are. You can apply as a soloist or in groups. We have to reminde you that you HAVE to enter with a Christmas song!

Please fill in the following details and remember to attach the recording and send to [email protected]

Habbo Name (of all applicants):
HabboxForum Name(s):
+ attached clip

In the voice clip also make sure that you introduce yourselves too and don't make the voice clip any longer than 1min 50.

There will be three stages the dates for all the stages are as follows:

Saturday 21st December - Semi Final (7pm - 8pm GMT)
Tuesday 24th December - Final show (7pm - 9pm GMT)

During the final show there will also be the HabboxLive Christmas Ball, more information will follow closer to the final show!

Good Luck and we hope to hear your bestest Christmas efforts gracing the HabboxLive airwaves!

Thanks,

James & Grig
HabboxLive Radio Managers

despect
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Just a reminder you have till the 16th 23:59 GMT to get your entries in!

despect
14-12-2013, 09:05 PM
I've decided to change the deadline to the 20th instead because it gives you more time to get your entries in and gives me more time to actually plan the show to make it as good as it possibly can be! If you have any questions then please do contact either Myself or Grig (or both)!

Send your entries to [email protected] and make sure you introduce yourself before starting the clip!

Thanks to those who have sent their entries in! :D

despect
17-12-2013, 01:38 PM
You have exactly three days to get your entries in! Remember you have a chance to win 300c as the top prize so its worth entering!

despect
19-12-2013, 01:58 PM
You have 24 hours to get your entries in! good luck to everyone :D

despect
21-12-2013, 10:43 AM
You can no longer enter this years Christmas Karaoke, we will be doing only one show which will be on the 24th as we are planning a big christmas show during that time, so be sure to tune into Myself and DJ Calum from 6 - 8pm GMT :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!