PDA

View Full Version : Celebritails - Ends 21st December

Chug!
10-12-2013, 08:36 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/99/Celebritails

On Thursday 5th December Worldwide star Will.i.am performed at The O2 Arena, London. Before the show he popped into the VIP Lounge for a quick drink, of which some of you may know I work in there. He ordered a Manhattan Cocktail, which consists of Whiskey, Bitters and Sweet Vermouth (a wine), and is mostly served with a cherry on top - after being shaken with ice. I've been thinking about what goes into a cocktail that a celebrity would be satisfied to drink, and how I could substitute a cocktail ingredient for it to look and maybe taste good.

What I'd like to know is, if you could create your own cocktail, what would go into it and what celebrity would you like to serve it to?

The winner will be the person with the most appetising suggestion.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Chipmunks
16-12-2013, 01:44 AM
would make a cockail with a smirnoff
and put fruits such as grapes, slices of pineapples, apples in it!
with chili power around the rim of the cup and and a slice of orange :)
IDONTKNOW!!
i would serve it to hmm sofia vergara! o.o

Drake.
17-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Russian Standard Vodka, Jack Daniel's, Cyanide, Baileys, Bulmers Red Berry, Cyanide, Gordon's Dry Gin, Cyanide, and a slice of lemon and a slice of lime on the side of the glass. Served on ice. I would serve it to Tony Blair.

IzzyUhh
21-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Malibu vodka + Pineapple juice, Then add some coconut milk with it & Some chocolate orange sprinkles on top
Ooer

Ofc, Serve it to hayley williams.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!