PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Introducing Christmas - Ends 24th December

Yupt
18-12-2013, 06:35 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/71/Introducing+christmas

Christmas is in many peoples eyes the most enjoyable time of the year. It’s something that rarely ever changes, decorations, chocolate, presents, santa - the works! I certainly can’t wait to introduce the concept of christmas to my children when i’m older, I think i’ll have so much fun doing it. But every family has their own unique traditions, and I want to hear them! Post below any christmas traditions that you may do that you consider to be different. A tradition I was brought up doing at christmas is the “After Eight” game, where you have to move an after eight chocolate from your forehead to your mouth using only your facial muscles. We're a simple family...

The tradition that I have the biggest urge to do after reading will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
19-12-2013, 12:18 AM
run outside naked !!! never done it but would be funny if you live somewhere cold :P

Drake.
19-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Every year me and my friends go to the local stables, attach antlers to the horses and race them through the streets. Sometimes the police horses decide to join in too depending on how many people give them a call.

Liva
20-12-2013, 01:44 AM
A local fire brigade goes around the streets in our town on Christmas Eve and throws out chocolates/sweets to the kids that come out of their houses to see him. We always invite over friends and have a massive barbecue while waiting for him. :)

Futz
20-12-2013, 01:46 AM
I still have to open my presents at the bottom of my parents bed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!